Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: GDesk v0.35b3

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

Quote Originally Posted by majorram007
    wish gdesk will have NOW PLAYING FEATURE in future updates..
    or a custom gdesk player ??
    i'm waiting for full set indicators plugin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wahaha9104
    i'm waiting for full set indicators plugin
    using a hacked sony satio , everything works fine but still get the ' blue' screen when i turn the phone to landscape mode...is they something i haven't ticked?? (0.34v)- thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

you need to get a design that has landscape mode aswell eg the new Windows 7 by pesiran.. all the old designs have the old landscape mode which you cant use with 0.34

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Since 0.34 the transparant background for the agenda infoviewer can only be accessed with a key.
    My i8910 has only a touchscreen, how do I get a transparant background when I'm not able to click on the 1 or 7?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

You can change it in 'color set' screen on white-to-black stripe below color palette.
    Black means full transparency. ;-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gino666
    hi folks , got gdesk working fine , with all he plug-ins- however- i seem to ave been able to 'disable' within the menus , the option of adjusting ( redesigning) anything anymore..when i touch my screen, the icons ive created respond,but if i want to edit/design ,i dont no longer get the option.any thoughts please?-thanks. update,just fiquired out that i pressed 'disable tap menu'..without assigning a soft-key to it..now i think l'm stuck , uninstall maybe or how about downloading a virtual keyboard , would that help?
    i have done the same thing, do we really have to uninstall to get out of this ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by edkin03
    i have done the same thing, do we really have to uninstall to get out of this ?
    1. you can delete c:\private\a000217d folder, but you'll have to make your design from scratch then.
    2. if you have keyboard/keypad on the phone - you can press '#' key to call gdesk menu
    3. you can install virtual keyboard, if you don't have physical keys, to call gdesk menu with method above.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shmajchal
    You can change it in 'color set' screen on white-to-black stripe below color palette.
    Black means full transparency. ;-)
    That worked! Thanks a lot!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi dev I love your work on this app and have used it as a complete UI replacement but I seem to have one problem and hope you can help,
    The touch screen sensetivity seems to be a little hit or miss,
    sometimes I press an application icon and its great works first time, however other times I seem to have to press the icon repetedly to get my touch to register - now Im no expert with this app but I have noticed I can change the selected colour of the icon for a tap or a drag I belive?, but is there a way to turn the drag option off completly? as it seems to be when it is thinking that I want to drag that I get stuck in this situation (please correct me if im totally missing the point )
    I have seen it can be disabled for certain icons but not system wide.
    Now as I say im no expert so im only speculating that this is my problem, so if you or anyone else could suggest something, I would be very greatful for any help as this is the only thing stopping me using your great app everyday.
    My wife also likes the app aswell but unfortunatly this constant bashing of the icons is frustrating for her and she has uninstalled it.

Also what is the drag select functionality for ? I dont see a use for it.

Any help guys? im stuck... Thanks

*edit* One last question, Is this app still being developed further ? I hope so.
    Thanks for all the time and effort put in. BIG THUMBS UP for your work!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 5lushpuppy
    Hi dev I love your work on this app and have used it as a complete UI replacement but I seem to have one problem and hope you can help,
    The touch screen sensetivity seems to be a little hit or miss,
    sometimes I press an application icon and its great works first time, however other times I seem to have to press the icon repetedly to get my touch to register - now Im no expert with this app but I have noticed I can change the selected colour of the icon for a tap or a drag I belive?, but is there a way to turn the drag option off completly? as it seems to be when it is thinking that I want to drag that I get stuck in this situation (please correct me if im totally missing the point )
    I have seen it can be disabled for certain icons but not system wide.
    Now as I say im no expert so im only speculating that this is my problem, so if you or anyone else could suggest something, I would be very greatful for any help as this is the only thing stopping me using your great app everyday.
    My wife also likes the app aswell but unfortunatly this constant bashing of the icons is frustrating for her and she has uninstalled it.

Also what is the drag select functionality for ? I dont see a use for it.

Any help guys? im stuck... Thanks

*edit* One last question, Is this app still being developed further ? I hope so.
    Thanks for all the time and effort put in. BIG THUMBS UP for your work!!!
    i really cant help , but, i've got exactly the same probs,in particular the pressing of icons...i thought it were my satio...just out of interst wot phone you using?p.s fantastic app though- cheers.

Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast