Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 616

Thread: GDesk v0.35b3

  1. #401
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    152
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by wahaha9104
    i means 5800 battey png is 7 part.

    Thats also is a big problem also.To me,i jz need design program of gdesk on pc and then application will be set on phone.So i got no problem if he develop a PC Software.He should rest,i doubt it.Great thankful to him...
    If you have Mobileways Remote Professional you can just connect your phone to your PC and develop your gdesk homescreen with the Mouse under Windows.
    Also, "Virtual Keyboard" is of great help when using touch devices for proper positioning.
    Br
    Amber

  2. #402
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    27
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    hi folks , got gdesk working fine , with all he plug-ins- however- i seem to ave been able to 'disable' within the menus , the option of adjusting ( redesigning) anything anymore..when i touch my screen, the icons ive created respond,but if i want to edit/design ,i dont no longer get the option.any thoughts please?-thanks. update,just fiquired out that i pressed 'disable tap menu'..without assigning a soft-key to it..now i think l'm stuck , uninstall maybe or how about downloading a virtual keyboard , would that help?

  3. #403
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    25
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmberLynn
    If you have Mobileways Remote Professional you can just connect your phone to your PC and develop your gdesk homescren with the Mouse under Windows.
    Also, "Virtual Keyboard" is of great help when using touch devices for proper positioning.
    Br
    Amber
    wow,its working.thx a lot

  4. #404
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    25
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by gino666
    hi folks , got gdesk working fine , with all he plug-ins- however- i seem to ave been able to 'disable' within the menus , the option of adjusting ( redesigning) anything anymore..when i touch my screen, the icons ive created respond,but if i want to edit/design ,i dont no longer get the option.any thoughts please?-thanks. update,just fiquired out that i pressed 'disable tap menu'..without assigning a soft-key to it..now i think l'm stuck , uninstall maybe or how about downloading a virtual keyboard , would that help?
    i have face same problem before,if u wan to change icon again,u must refresh icon before u do that.when u enable 'disable tap menu',ur menu will no longer available anymore,when ur in this situation,u can use another software eg:taskman,Task manager, to close it.

  5. #405
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    79
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by wahaha9104
    i have face same problem before,if u wan to change icon again,u must refresh icon before u do that.when u enable 'disable tap menu',ur menu will no longer available anymore,when ur in this situation,u can use another software eg:taskman,Task manager, to close it.
    u may simply use the right key of virtual keyboard, i was really nooooob when i could figure this out after using gdesk for 6 months

  6. #406
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    11
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    I hope Gdesk continues updating. What a great application

  7. #407
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    134
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Where can I find icons for batery, wifi, messages, bluetooth.. I need them all.. Please help me.. Thanks in advance..

  8. #408
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    150
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    everything works perfectly here.

    hope you'll continue to update and add new features

  9. #409
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    25
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninolina
    Where can I find icons for batery, wifi, messages, bluetooth.. I need them all.. Please help me.. Thanks in advance..
    should make them urself..google it...u may have ur answer...

  10. #410
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    49
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by natz16
    I hope Gdesk continues updating. What a great application
    wish gdesk will have NOW PLAYING FEATURE in future updates..
    or a custom gdesk player ??


 
Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •