Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 40 of 62 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: GDesk v0.35b3

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

just a tip, sometimes the graphics will look strange or doesnt fit right. To fix this you should try to cose 'design' and let the meters or whatever 'refresh' naturally.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I finaly manage to sign the sis file.

My english is really bad but I┤ll try anyway.

I have a problem with v34 that I newer had with the previus versions. Sometimes when I press the red button on my 5800 gDesk shut down. Sometimes the phone showes the default homescreen for five seconds then switches back to gDesk. Sometimes evrything works like a charm and the phone showes gDesk right away. Does anyone have the same problem?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mn78jag
    I finaly manage to sign the sis file.

My english is really bad but I┤ll try anyway.

I have a problem with v34 that I newer had with the previus versions. Sometimes when I press the red button on my 5800 gDesk shut down. Sometimes the phone showes the default homescreen for five seconds then switches back to gDesk. Sometimes evrything works like a charm and the phone showes gDesk right away. Does anyone have the same problem?
    if i remember theres an option to disable the 'red key' by default nokia uses the 'redkey' to shutdown running apps. The option is somewhere on the options with 'fullscreen, hide menu tap, etc'. try to remove or disbale the 'back key' option. i dont have my phone with me so i cant help you with the exact details.

currently if i use the 'redkey' nokia homescreen will show for a second or so then goes back to gdesk

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by zymesh
    if i remember theres an option to disable the 'red key' by default nokia uses the 'redkey' to shutdown running apps. The option is somewhere on the options with 'fullscreen, hide menu tap, etc'. try to remove or disbale the 'back key' option. i dont have my phone with me so i cant help you with the exact details.

currently if i use the 'redkey' nokia homescreen will show for a second or so then goes back to gdesk
    I use this function too.

5800 xm battery and signal is 7 part.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey guys,

I was thinking "why not put gDesk and its plugins all into one package so you dont have to install each file separately?"
    So here it is

I dunno if it will work with unhacked phones, cause each file needs to be signed, but you can try signing the sis file and see what happens. My N97 is hacked so it works like a charm.

Also it installs HD2 Design by Scorpion666 to (drive):\gDesk Designs\

Special Thanks to DeadMoroz for continuing the project and giving us a "REAL" Shell App!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by djscope
    Hey guys,

I was thinking "why not put gDesk and its plugins all into one package so you dont have to install each file separately?"
    So here it is

I dunno if it will work with unhacked phones, cause each file needs to be signed, but you can try signing the sis file and see what happens. My N97 is hacked so it works like a charm.

Also it installs HD2 Design by Scorpion666 to (drive):\gDesk Designs\

Special Thanks to DeadMoroz for continuing the project and giving us a "REAL" Shell App!
    I was thinking...if this software develop on PC software is more Convenient to us to design.Because design at phone is difficult.Anyway,DeadMoroz done well ennough.Thx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wahaha9104
    I was thinking...if this software develop on PC software is more Convenient to us to design.Because design at phone is difficult.Anyway,DeadMoroz done well ennough.Thx
    i think DeadMoroz mentioned that he is going to build one for windows... i think the only problem is that you dont have the same apps and indicators on windows that you have on your phone... this will surely be a big problem

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Deadmoroz is on vacation i think... so lets give him a break for a while, he deserves it!

i think there is one already. i read somwhere even before deadmoroz posted about gdesk updates.... "GDesk Designer", i dont have a working windows PC so i havent tried it yet.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wahaha9104
    I think it is 7 part.Background need to use Photoshop or other software to clear.must use Png.
    7 part ?? u mean if i clear the background it will be ok ??

u can use these for examples...

ps theyre compiled by Scorpion666
    thx for the sample.
    thx so much for keeping alive gDesk.

+1 for DeadMoroz,djscope,wahaha9104,zymesh
    thz mate for making me fully understanding GDESK.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by majorram007
    7 part ?? u mean if i clear the background it will be ok ??

thx for the sample.

thx so much for keeping alive gDesk.
    i means 5800 battey png is 7 part.

Thats also is a big problem also.To me,i jz need design program of gdesk on pc and then application will be set on phone.So i got no problem if he develop a PC Software.He should rest,i doubt it.Great thankful to him...

Page 40 of 62 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast