Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 39 of 62 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 616

Thread: GDesk v0.35b3

  1. #381
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,622
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by majorram007
    can we put custom signal and battery icons using GDESK ?
    yes you can make images using .png format that looks like the one i posted like 3 pages back i think

  2. #382
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    49
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMoroz
    It's ok... I think I should reorganize folder structure....
    tat would help...
    can u plz increase the font size for inview plugin..
    Free Ram , Clock , MissCall, Battery , Signal,etc ??
    becoz its appears so small in my 5800XM.

    Quote Originally Posted by zymesh
    yes you can make images using .png format that looks like the one i posted like 3 pages back i think
    thx. found it... will be trying ....

  3. #383
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    go to size when you click on the indicator (free ram, signal, etc)

  4. #384
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    49
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by djscope
    go to size when you click on the indicator (free ram, signal, etc)
    tats wat i am trying to say.. i set it to enormous and still it get [check pic]...

    and i am still confused how to use custom pngs for battery and signal.. i am using v.34 and CAPS [sis] signed GDESK.. i am having only these options only.. which one to choose ??

  5. #385
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    25
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by majorram007
    tats wat i am trying to say.. i set it to enormous and still it get [check pic]...

    and i am still confused how to use custom pngs for battery and signal.. i am using v.34 and CAPS [sis] signed GDESK.. i am having only these options only.. which one to choose ??
    just use that function SET ICON.Prepare a Png Pic for your battery or Signal indicators.total 7 part in one pic.It means the Gdesk system will automatically divide the Png in 6 part (horizontal).1st part will be no battery last part will be full battery.like that pic down there

  6. #386
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    49
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by wahaha9104
    just use that function SET ICON.Prepare a Png Pic of Ur battery or Signal indicators.total 6 part in one pic.It means the Gdesk system will automatically divide the Png in 6 part (horizontal).1st part will be no battery last part will be full battery.like that pic down there
    oMg.. got it..
    and for lock and unlock similar procedure... messaging .. etc rite ??

  7. #387
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    25
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by majorram007
    oMg.. got it..
    and for lock and unlock similar procedure... messaging .. etc rite ??
    Yap.but only the infoview plugin have this action function(Another just a normal icon).Either it have 6 or 7 part.jz use a png pic fill in 6 or 7 difference colour and use system to test then you will find out the indicators have how much action.

  8. #388
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    49
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    got a problem.. does the png file should have any kind of extension or limit. ??

    as i used this png [check pic] and got like this [check pic] ??

  9. #389
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    25
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by majorram007
    got a problem.. does the png file should have any kind of extension or limit. ??

    as i used this png [check pic] and got like this [check pic] ??
    I think it is 7 part.Background need to use Photoshop or other software to clear.must use Png.

  10. #390
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    u can use these for examples...

    ps theyre compiled by Scorpion666


 
Page 39 of 62 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •