Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 35 of 62 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 616

Thread: GDesk v0.35b3

  1. #341
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    105
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by wahaha9104
    Wat does FP1 and Fp2 means?
    It means Symbian OS S60v3 Feature Pack 1 (or 2)...
    So there are 3 s60v3 OS versions actually, pure 3.0, FP1 and FP2... Nokia N73 is pure S60v3, for example, so regular version will not work on it...

  2. #342
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Great Update, DeadMoroz, you have did a good work on 0.34
    but in the main menu of the app remains the title "gDesk 0.33" - thats the only bug i found)

  3. #343
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    94
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    The old designs are working in .34?

  4. #344
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    92
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by tuxStyle
    The old designs are working in .34?
    Some may, some may not.. Gotta try it out yourself mate..

  5. #345
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    25
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMoroz
    It means Symbian OS S60v3 Feature Pack 1 (or 2)...
    So there are 3 s60v3 OS versions actually, pure 3.0, FP1 and FP2... Nokia N73 is pure S60v3, for example, so regular version will not work on it...
    How about 5800xm?
    Does it work with infoview plugin with miss call indicator?@@

  6. #346
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    105
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    1. You have S60v5 phone - infoview will work on it.
    2. First S60v3 (non FP1&2) appeared in 2006, if I'm not mistaken... so it's a really old phones (like mine N73)

  7. #347
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    105
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by DefKiNG
    Great Update, DeadMoroz, you have did a good work on 0.34
    but in the main menu of the app remains the title "gDesk 0.33" - thats the only bug i found)
    Yeah, I know... thanks anyway... fixed...

  8. #348
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    49
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMoroz
    Yeah, I know... thanks anyway... fixed...
    so where can i get the fixed ver ?

  9. #349
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    25
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMoroz
    1. You have S60v5 phone - infoview will work on it.
    2. First S60v3 (non FP1&2) appeared in 2006, if I'm not mistaken... so it's a really old phones (like mine N73)
    huh..
    thx a lot anyway.
    Waiting for S60v5 phone - infoview.

  10. #350
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

    the s60 caps version is for s60v5


 
Page 35 of 62 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •