Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 23 of 62 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: GDesk v0.35b3

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: GDesk v0.34(pre1) Update 27.03.2010.

Quote Originally Posted by jslin99
    Thank you for quick update. But there is a bug when you choose ‘auto‘ orientation and then select ‘save design‘, the full screen query won‘t show up instead the hand writing mode shows up in landscape. When orientation is in ‘portrait‘ mode, you select ‘save design‘, it won‘t rotate to allow you to type letters and no full screen query.
    can i know what firmware you are on? i cant seem to replicate this on my 5530. The last part about turning off landscape is normal, gdesk seems to disable the "sensor" thats why it cant detect if you tilt the phone or not. when you see the keypad there is an option there to switch to full screen qwerty even if the sensor is off.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by zymesh
    if i remember it correctly the old 033g version when in non-fullscreen shows those extra icons only and no indicator or "gdesk" name on top and no signal and bat bar... since you updated it i think you did fix the fullscreen making the missing default indicators to appear but the extra icons remained.
    I've updated default layout only, with which GDesk can hide/unihide status pane and there will be real fullscreen mode without buttons.
    Previous version used layout switching between small pane and empty pane, but empty pane won't work right in landscape mode (dreadfull buttons on the side). On the other side, new layout doesn't support small pane (with no title and so on) - but it should be correct - there should be no unnecessary indicators. So I don't know what causes these indocators to appear...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMoroz
    I've updated default layout only, with which GDesk can hide/unihide status pane and there will be real fullscreen mode without buttons.
    Previous version used layout switching between small pane and empty pane, but empty pane won't work right in landscape mode (dreadfull buttons on the side). On the other side, new layout doesn't support small pane (with no title and so on) - but it should be correct - there should be no unnecessary indicators. So I don't know what causes these indocators to appear...
    maybe add an auto ini "refresh" of full screen to non fullscreen on startup?

refreshing seems to do the trick, so maybe force gdesk to refresh on startup if it doesnt eat up startup processing time, and im thinking it wont.

the extra icons are aligned with the default homescreen so im also guessing there might be an offsetting problem?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Update v0.34 pre2

Changelog:

- Minor Bugs Fixed.
    - Some Repository Changes.

download

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi all I'm a G desk virgin so to speak, couple of questions any icons you set to the desktop can you set the screen to vibrate when you tap them. Also can you add an individual contact photo to the desktop and get updates if they text or call.

Is there an idiots guide anywhere ??

thanks all

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by edkin03
    Hi all I'm a G desk virgin so to speak, couple of questions any icons you set to the desktop can you set the screen to vibrate when you tap them. Also can you add an individual contact photo to the desktop and get updates if they text or call.

Is there an idiots guide anywhere ??

thanks all
    vibration is not supported yet, im not sure if deadmoroz has plans for this... yes you can add individual contact photo but wont be getting updates specifically for that contact if they called or texted.

try to download it and try it for your self.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks i have downloaded it, but cant work out how to add a contact with image to the desktop.

thanks again

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks i have downloaded it, but cant work out how to add a contact with image to the desktop.

thanks again
    you need the shortcut plugin and then add a new shortcut then make one for text, call, email, etc.

you have two options, you can tick the add contact image when you click on the properties of a "shortcut" its somewhere down the list. if you select this the image that will be used is the one from the 'contact image'. another one is you can change the "icon" and replace it with a picture as an icon. Use a correct sized image, preferably around 64x64 image. choose a picture of your contact or just an image icon for lets say a 'speechbubble icon'.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Zymesh thanks very much, i have now downloaded the shortcuts and am attempting to do as you suggest.

thanks again

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Zymesh thanks very much, i have now downloaded the shortcuts and am attempting to do as you suggest.

thanks again
    you should download all the plugins to get more out of gdesk. by the way you cant edit or resize images on gdesk unless you use the "sizable bitmap" which you cant use to open apps with, its just used for designs mostly. you should use a photo editor to get the right size and right look for the icons or images your planning to use.

Page 23 of 62 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast