Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Virtual Keyboard (use every s60v3 app) for Nokia 5800 (Updated 4/4/09)

thanks for the virtual key
    now i can play my favorite gba roms wiiii
    tnks tnks tnks

really tnks n__n

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Virtual Keyboard (use every s60v3 app) for Nokia 5800 (Updated 4/4/09)

How can I move T-pad around the screen in v0.9.4?In v1.01 can do it but not in o.9.4.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

y i cant install on y n97?
    can help me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

3 Questions:

1. Can somebody tell me where can I find the latest versions? If this program is still active I bet we're not on v0.9.4 anymore.
    2. How can I set the English mode (with the "ok" in the middle) to remain at the same location even if I press a button for a long time? It always starts moving after a while.
    3. Can the classic set remain transparent while working with the vBag emulator, or any other Vampent program? For some reason, it is transparent in the beginning, but then the background of it becomes a frame of the emulation and it gets stuck that way...

(If anything's not clear enough, I can take pictures of it).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi, a great application but I have a problem,

When using vBag with this, by clicking a button it often moves the whole pad and the button gets "stuck", so the player starts moving to the same direction until I refresh the key in vBag options.

So is there any way to LOCK the keypad so it wont move all the time?

EDIT: Tried this mod joystick attachment(last page), it would be great but somehow its not working in vBag, screen gets stuck when I turn it on. Is it possible to fix it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sieni69
    Hi, a great application but I have a problem,

When using vBag with this, by clicking a button it often moves the whole pad and the button gets "stuck", so the player starts moving to the same direction until I refresh the key in vBag options.

So is there any way to LOCK the keypad so it wont move all the time?

EDIT: Tried this mod joystick attachment(last page), it would be great but somehow its not working in vBag, screen gets stuck when I turn it on. Is it possible to fix it?

Same here, I tried it too and it just gets stuck. It looks awesome in theory though. Hope anyone fixed it.

Edit: I've done some experiments. Apparently, if you first enter the emulator with Nav Keys and switch to the joystick during the emulation, it's working perfectly, though the screen is blurry because the emulator doesn't match VK that good, and opening the emulator's menu (which would fix the screen bugs) gets it stuck again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Well I'm using Nokia 5530(lol) and the screen gets completely stuck every time I try to switch to the joystick, even with your tactic.

But the game doesnt stop and the sounds go on normally... And I can even click the menu button and the screen starts working again. But I tried everything and still every time I switch to joystick mode it gets stuck.

If there was some pro coder, could you please fix this bug to work for vBag plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

OK, well I made an almost perfect gamepad for vBag users. The size is perfect(for me at least) and it doesn't move when you click it + has everything you need to play pokemon xD

It wasn't possible to make the background transparency, so I switched it to black

Also note that the MENU button to 0.94 mod additional keypads is the ┌ in left top corner of the pad.

Hope you like it

CHECK THE ATTACHMENT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

gooooooooooooooood 5asi albraaaamj w7ooooo0ooooosh

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sieni69
    OK, well I made an almost perfect gamepad for vBag users. The size is perfect(for me at least) and it doesn't move when you click it + has everything you need to play pokemon xD

It wasn't possible to make the background transparency, so I switched it to black

Also note that the MENU button to 0.94 mod additional keypads is the ┌ in left top corner of the pad.

Hope you like it

CHECK THE ATTACHMENT
    Pretty much fine, unless for the fact I loved the Joystick design, and it lacks the L and R buttons (although they're pretty useless).

Thanks though.

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast