Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    tonilistens

Default Re: Virtual Keyboard (use every s60v3 app) for Nokia 5800 (Updated 4/4/09)

Quote Originally Posted by tonilistens
    Hi all,

Just wanted to share my experience. This was the 1st app I had to sign so this is how I went:

- Applied for a cert @ http://s60.vgooo.com/, entered IMEI and waited 12hrs. Entered IMEI again and downloaded file.
    - Installed FreeSigner 1.01 in my 5800 (I tried all this with s60SignSis v2.0 but it didn't work) and modified settings to use the .cer file and the .key file included in the download (the .key was within \Other).
    - Copied VK 0.9.4 to Mem card, used FreeSigner to sign it, then installed in Phone memory.
    - All working fine, except I'm still trying to figure out how to change the skin, cannot find c:\system... am I supposed to create it

Regards.
    I'm gonna answer myself: I had to use Y-Browser to be able to see the c:\system folder. Thanks to hanswoscht for the tip.

I wanted VK to use it with PuTTy. It's great so far. If only I could send combined keys to the terminal! But I guess I'll have to look into the skins to achieve that... The rest is great though. Pitty I cannot use the full qwerty cause it's all caps, but I guess that can be changed too. Thanks all for a great tool!

Dfallaize

Default Re: Virtual Keyboard (use every s60v3 app) for Nokia 5800 (Updated 4/4/09)

How do u sighn it!!!

razor344

Quote Originally Posted by razor344
    i used opda web site, its all in chinesse but there is a guide some where which tells you where to click

have used it twice with good results both times

got the app signed and applied the english skin and got my tom tom working

ta marc
    ta marc

razor344

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my experience. This was the 1st app I had to sign so this is how I went:

- Applied for a cert @ http://s60.vgooo.com/, entered IMEI and waited 12hrs. Entered IMEI again and downloaded file.
    - Installed FreeSigner 1.01 in my 5800 (I tried all this with s60SignSis v2.0 but it didn't work) and modified settings to use the .cer file and the .key file included in the download (the .key was within \Other).
    - Copied VK 0.9.4 to Mem card, used FreeSigner to sign it, then installed in Phone memory.
    - All working fine, except I'm still trying to figure out how to change the skin, cannot find c:\system... am I supposed to create it

Regards.
    or this way

the info's all here you just have to look for it

ta marc

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hello everybody, can anybody make me a virtual keyboard that stays one position all at time after i press the camera button half bottom.. so i can play quake 1 and quake 2 to nokia 5800. those games works with virtual keyboard but game lagg and i have to shutdown the screen and put it on again when i move the keyboard .. Could someone make me a gamekeyboard please?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

That's good for 5800 thank bro!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanks man.
    Works like a charm on 5800

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I'm gonna answer myself: I had to use Y-Browser to be able to see the c:\system folder. Thanks to hanswoscht for the tip.

I wanted VK to use it with PuTTy. It's great so far. If only I could send combined keys to the terminal! But I guess I'll have to look into the skins to achieve that... The rest is great though. Pitty I cannot use the full qwerty cause it's all caps, but I guess that can be changed too. Thanks all for a great tool!
    I had the same problem.. Then i found system but not "\apps\skin" and if i made those directories and put "V_K(English) into them, so it would be "c:\System\apps\skin\V_K(English)" i still couldnt change the skin.. can any1 please help me?

EDIT: Nvm it was in "e:\" for some reason :/

Jonnn

hi everyone..need some help here..after i drag the application to my phone..i click install and it ask me to contact my application provider..what am i suppose to do?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by maximumoverload
    Hello everybody, can anybody make me a virtual keyboard that stays one position all at time after i press the camera button half bottom.. so i can play quake 1 and quake 2 to nokia 5800. those games works with virtual keyboard but game lagg and i have to shutdown the screen and put it on again when i move the keyboard .. Could someone make me a gamekeyboard please?
    1) Are you using the VK_English keys? I installed the virtual keyboard app on the mem card so I could easily access and modify the keys on E:\ drive. Specifically, I have modified "IM Keys", shortened the pad, etc. It stays in one place, near the bottom of the screen.

2) I could do this for you, but I'd need more details on exactly what it is you need: how many virtual keys, what will be their labels, which Nokia logical keys are they to be mapped to? Where on the screen do you expect your new virtual pad to be?

3) If your game requires no more than 5-6 logical keys, another possibility is to use Virtual Key (elsewhere on this forum) to remap the 6 physical keys on the N7800: Green, Red, White, Focus, Shutter, and Power on/off. (Volume and Media cannot be mapped on my 7800). I could easily make a customX.keymap file for you... but again, I need to know which N7800 physical key maps to which logical key on another unit.

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast