Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 70
  1. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    67
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: widgetizer 1.04 released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    i did, but i only got the mod from someone and placed the mbm file for 1.04 in my installer. i did not post it because it wasn't my work.

    then download one and sign the sis file mate. search for opda signing in the forums.
    did u mean u r using 1.04 version with n97 like clock?
    can u share it to me?i want it..
    the one i use doesnt has auto start option, so everytime i restart my phone, i must reactivate widgetizer...

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: widgetizer 1.04 released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zee_nophobia
    did u mean u r using 1.04 version with n97 like clock?
    can u share it to me?i want it..
    the one i use doesnt has auto start option, so everytime i restart my phone, i must reactivate widgetizer...
    yup. okay then mate. i will when i get home.

  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    67
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: widgetizer 1.04 released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    yup. okay then mate. i will when i get home.
    ok..i'll waiting for ure post...
    really need it, but if u dont want to post it here, u can PM me...
    thanks before..

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: widgetizer 1.04 released!

    Quote Originally Posted by zee_nophobia
    ok..i'll waiting for ure post...
    really need it, but if u dont want to post it here, u can PM me...
    thanks before..
    hey mate. sorry. was really busy yesterday night when i got home. i'll try to upload it later if you haven't gotten one yet.

  5. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    67
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: widgetizer 1.04 released!

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    hey mate. sorry. was really busy yesterday night when i got home. i'll try to upload it later if you haven't gotten one yet.
    oh its ok, no problem...
    anytime u can upload it, i'll be waiting for u..
    feel free mate..

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    176
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: widgetizer 1.04 released!

    Widgetizer = Cool

  7. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    56
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: widgetizer 1.04 released!

    Any idea how to get rid of clock and date or N97 Mini to replace with widgetizer?

    Also, is there anyway to remove the bottom soft key section?

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: widgetizer 1.04 released!

    Quote Originally Posted by zee_nophobia
    oh its ok, no problem...
    anytime u can upload it, i'll be waiting for u..
    feel free mate..
    I finally got some spare time mate

    http://www.multiupload.com/GJTYS4FL4F

  9. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    67
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: widgetizer 1.04 released!

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    I finally got some spare time mate

    http://www.multiupload.com/GJTYS4FL4F
    another +1 for u mate...
    u always helpfull...
    many thanks, im waiting for it..

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: widgetizer 1.04 released!

    Quote Originally Posted by zee_nophobia
    another +1 for u mate...
    u always helpfull...
    many thanks, im waiting for it..
    let me know how it goes mate


 
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Widgetizer - Update to 1.04 released - PNHT
    By Szakalit in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 510
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 11:14 AM
  2. Widgetizer Modding Section | Updates Available
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 12:49 PM
  3. Wallpapers for Widgetizer
    By aatif_bilal in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 05:38 AM
  4. widgetizer issue!
    By swordlink in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 07:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •