Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: CNFRMD:iMelo(Covrflow App)NXT WEEK(10$)EXCLUSIVE vdeo,screens,feature list ADDED

I suggest the opening post be updated with the attached trial version of the application along with screenshots.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: CNFRMD:iMelo(Covrflow App)NXT WEEK(10$)EXCLUSIVE vdeo,screens,feature list ADDED

the application is only good, plays files and reads covers (not all of them for some reason). no equalizer - i stay with LCG which is far better at the moment.

Mike

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

extremly crashing for me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

how does it work for for soo many ppl but not on my 5800

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    I suggest the opening post be updated with the attached trial version of the application along with screenshots.
    lol u can do it...

still crashing in 5800 ...
    i've tried everything, except format and HR

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i saw in their forum i found this it was posted by the imelo creator

If your phone is hacked try disable rompatcher such as c2z and try reinstall iMeLo again. If it still not working try format your memory card and put these songs http://www.landscape-pro.net/song.rar for testing if it can show so may be it's becuase of some files make applications crash. If you can find what's the file to make application crash please send it to me i will investigate this issue.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I'm using Imelo full version now and never had this crashed issue while Install Server & OpenAll patch on. But in the past when I used imelo preview version, it crashed while we activated C2Z & Kastor patch. So try disable it. Thats why till now I'm not using themes effect anymore.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dklife
    I'm using Imelo full version now and never had this crashed issue while Install Server & OpenAll patch on. But in the past when I used imelo preview version, it crashed while we activated C2Z & Kastor patch. So try disable it. Thats why till now I'm not using themes effect anymore.
    i use N5230 no hack, but it not work. oh my god
    shift +delete Imelo>> Crazy!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

the trial was not working for me as well,...but after reading the posts here i tried re-installing on another memory card i had lying around....and guess what...IT WORKS! heres a few things i noted...

good:
    -album art cover flow is as cool as i hoped it would be
    -the music widget on homescreen is good and appears even on tsunami HS (though not scrollable obviously)
    -the wired headset buttons (vol play pause etc) work well with it
    -the playback quality is fantastic so im not really missing the EQ
    -the whole layout of the program looks very clean and professional (like the fonts, colours, symbols, logos etc)

bad!:
    -no EQ, no playlist
    -many of the album arts are very pixellated
    -and surprising NO FAST FORWARD AND REWIND!! (or is tht only for trial?)
    -no track seeking
    -the UI is very confusing (for example, its very difficult to go to 'now playing')
    -while list scrolling, the list just keeps scrolling right till the end unless u touch again, which IMO is very irritating and cannot even be called 'kinetic scrolling'
    -also no side tab scrolling

So yeah.....after trying it out i think its not really worth 10 bucks yet.....but with a little improvement it can defintely replace the default player, after all this is only version 0.96 so im sure lot of changes that'll be made.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

not work in my 5800 rm-428 v50 help me please?

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast