Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: SPB Software SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.295 for Symbian is released May 25, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by rana81bd
    its cool man... but i need full version...
    there you can get the full-version. full-version of sbp mobile shell i┤ve tried it with the link and it worked very fine to me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: SPB Software SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.295 for Symbian is released May 25, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by rehbkmobr
    put all files in E:/Others/SPBShell/ or С:/Others/SPBShell/
    I cant find SPB shell map in my phone. I have really searched and looked everywhere. What to do?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mrkovy
    I cant find SPB shell map in my phone. I have really searched and looked everywhere. What to do?
    what you mean with spb shell map? you mena u cant find the other/spbshell folder? u have to create it on your own on that drive where you have installed spb shell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shino82
    what you mean with spb shell map? you mena u cant find the other/spbshell folder? u have to create it on your own on that drive where you have installed spb shell
    Im trying now, hope it works. Thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

This app is just amazing! Why nokia didn't bring us something like this on s60v5?

A menu like this is "the why" we'd change our buttons telephone for a touch telefono... right?

Now I fell like a have a totally new and amazing touch phone!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Kegeb45
    Got two "Out of memory messages" today while driving with Nokia Maps. Don't use SPB Shell with GPS apps because it can be dangerous when driving.

Improvements needed

1. Top indicators are ugly even if you use pro mode and waste of space

2. Can't view if you are in UMTS or GSM mode in signal indicator when using custom theme (eg Firebird), when using Souwaves everything is ok

3. Weather widget doesn't show current weather conditions, only forecast

4. RAM widget needed

5. HS in landscape mode gets mixed

Some tips for devices that are low on memory

1. If you use the Shell then use basic homescreen because contacts home screen eats RAM plus that you don't need it anymore.

2. Use a light theme,

3. Disable theme effects, they use RAM in the background and you don't need them

4. Use KillMe to kill on boot all useless stuff (contacts, messages, clock etc)

5. After boot is completed use Reclaim memory from Swiss Manager Pro and this will give you aprox. 67MB of free RAM

6. Start SPB Shell and you will have aprox. 45MB of free RAM as much as if you were booting your phone with Contacts screen enabled, theme effects and useless stuff running in the background.

Quoted for truth! Just changing to basic screen, removing theme effects and using a different theme got me back around 8-12mb. Thanks! I will try the other things you recommended when i get a chance.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

We can't access the dialpad quickly and searching a contact is very difficult one.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by soldiersinx

Quoted for truth! Just changing to basic screen, removing theme effects and using a different theme got me back around 8-12mb. Thanks! I will try the other things you recommended when i get a chance.
    ive taken this off completely too many memory issues and the phone being unable to open apps when this is running

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by santhua
    We can't access the dialpad quickly and searching a contact is very difficult one.
    press green call button to access dialpad

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

One thing i have to say is about the KS... why is so faster on SPB Shell than the default nokia KS If I have low memory... is still faster!!!

* 30$ is expensive, but still a good price for this amazing app.
    * How can I get more "trial" days? (that isn┤t warez right?)

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast