Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Sky Mobile...... watch Sky Sports 1,2,3,Xtra ,ESPN,News on your Device

Enjoy the very best of Sky Sports even when you are on the move with the great range of mobile services offered by Sky Sports. You can watch Sky Sports live on your mobile. Sky Mobile TV lets you enjoy the best sports and news coverage 24 hours a day from Sky Sports 1,2,3, Xtra, Sky Sports News, ESPN, At The Races and Sky News, live on your device!

The application also allows you to browse the channel line-up for free and see what's on over the next 24 hours. You will get live coverage of international and domestic cricket, European Tour Golf and Guinness Premiership Rugby. Keep up to date with the latest news direct from our Sky News channel. It provides you live coverage of all televised Barclays Premier League and SPL matches, as well as Sky's UEFA Champions League and Football League games.
    This application also offers 24-7 Football, an on-demand service for mobiles that will show goals as they happen, and highlights after the whistle from every Barclays Premier League and UEFA Champions League game as well as managers' reactions.
    of-course through GPRS.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Sky Mobile...... watch Sky Sports 1,2,3,Xtra ,ESPN,News on your Device

cool.. thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Sky Mobile...... watch Sky Sports 1,2,3,Xtra ,ESPN,News on your Device

Default Re: Sky Mobile...... watch Sky Sports 1,2,3,Xtra ,ESPN,News on your Device

Well, this has been already posted here: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...ic,1272.0.html and I assume it's the same file since it's the same size as well, but since you have posted some screenshots (well done +1 for you), I'm gonna leave it here and delete the old one.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas1975
    Well, this has been already posted here: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...ic,1272.0.html and I assume it's the same file since it's the same size as well, but since you have posted some screenshots (well done +1 for you), I'm gonna leave it here and delete the old one.
    Thanx Mate...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Good work =D Really good app for a sports fan like me =D

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

dont you need to be subscribed to it dor like £4 a week or something like that (for the live tv feature)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yea it asks me to pay.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanks nice app

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i am receiving all the latest updates from the sports world on my Andriod device and really i am very happy because sky sports is representing the sports of all over the world very well and you can find every new and lates sports newsb update from their website and on their channel even every subscriber of sky sports news.