Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    nasua

Default Total Patrol v2.1.24 S60v5 Unsigned (Freeware)

TOTAL PATROL(Watch Total) v2.1.24 unsigned (Missed Call,Unread SMS Reminder) 27/02/09

Corrected errors
    # Light-emitting diode continued to blink after the end of the signal of the illumination
    # With the blocked keyboard did not blink the screen during the signal by illumination to Nokia 5800
    # Small changes in the titles in the Russian language.

A program to remind about all the missed events.It works on all versions of Symbian v3. Including my Nokia 5800

Now supports:
    #Fixed a bug where the guard does not stop after viewing the missed call log.
    #Ignored post. Напоминает о пропущенных SMS, MMS, Bluetooth Recalls Missed SMS, MMS, Bluetooth communications.
    #Low charge and the end of battery

Significantly enhance the ability of your alert. You can use three kinds of signals: sound, vibration, illumination. When you set each alarm can be configured: the volume, taking into account the profile, alarm time, rhythm vibrosignala and lights. And you can customize the alerts for each of otlezhivaemyh events, and as soon as possible for all.

Included requests:
    #Playing the melody from the list at the moment of choice tunes.
    #Expand the possibilities for setting up the sound. Make a general setting for the entire program, but for each of the alerts, you can choose: to use a general or a private scheme to set up alerts.Give the opportunity to designate the volume signal. Consider that in the profile is selected increscent signal. Ability to specify a time period in which you can send a signal.
    #Replace the signal-to-point vibration on the vibration-tire.One signal is short, the next longest.The interval between the signals does not change.
    #Include a message to one-time flashing screen when the screen lights up briefly on a couple of seconds and slowly extinguished.
    # For each type of signal (sound, vibration, flashing) to adjust the alarm period.
    # The first reminder for calls and SMS to be over a given period, a reminder of the lowest grade immediately.
    I want to say thank you to everyone who helped me in developing the program. Without your help, your ideas without a watch would not have been so good. Icons and sounds:
    # Pasha Joymaker - Icons Watch this person and it turned out very nice. New sounds was reached super stylish. I replaced his lobster at "Silent 2.

The app needs to be signed with a developer certificate

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Total Patrol v2.1.24 S60v5 Unsigned (Freeware)

I will install now and will put some screen shots.
    Looks interesting will take a look , here are the shots:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

nice program, is there a FAQ or an instructional? not sure what some of these settings do.. :P

nasua

Quote Originally Posted by draco20288
    nice program, is there a FAQ or an instructional? not sure what some of these settings do.. :P
    No, sorry

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi,
    Can advise how to sign this apps?
    Thanks~!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

When I try to sign this application in www.symbiansigned.com I get the following error:

FAILURE: Submitted .sis file uses a UID that is not allocated to the account holder matching this email address (0x2001c5ee 0x2001c5ed )

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you.

mufaddal_km

nice program, is there a FAQ or an instructional? not sure what some of these settings do.. Tongue
    yes u can go to the official website for more info on it
    http://betep.allnokia.ru/
    it is in russian ...so click on english language ..

mufaddal_km

for signing
    u need to either hack your phone with helloox and then sign with root signer
    or else read thiis
    http://www.dailymobile.net/forum/index.php?topic=1832.0

batman2006

Thank you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default More about Signing Applications

I realized one thing while trying to sign these applications using Symbian Signed at - https://www.symbiansigned.com/app/pa...ignedOnline.do, which are unsigned. The errors which everyone usually gets while submitting an application at Symbian Signed, is possibly caused because of 2 reasons -
    <b>1.</b> The email address of the vendor or the person who repacked it, is not same as yours.
    <b>2.</b> The service will allow signing of SIS files with UIDs in the Test Range; i.e. 0xE0000000...0xEFFFFFFF.

The UID is basically the header part of the *.SIS or *.SISX file, which contains the hexadecimal range of values, and for certain reasons they restrict it to the above value. So, how do you go about that. Well, u must have got the idea by now. You need to edit the UID range and try experimenting by unpacking, editing the UID and repacking it again. But again the application files are again binded to the UID code. Here's a software which can possibly help u achieve the task of unpacking, modifying UID and repacking. It's called SISWare and the current version is 4.7. U can get it from here -

Oops.. I thought i could help other people searching for some help. Didn't realize that it could be classified as Warez. Would rem that next time

*Post edited by moderator*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast