Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Updated version of Nokia Sports Tracker now on Ovi Store

does anyone know, are "Sports Tracking Technologies Ltd" going to be offering a similar online service that Nokia Sports tracker used to have?

any ideas when

I'm sticking with the old one on n97 mini, until web service is taken away or a similar one is provided. "SportsTracker_v206" works ok on n97, get error message now and again just ignore and does what it needs to

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey, Thank you very much. Could you please tell me how you extracted / downloaded the file? I downloaded from Ovi store on my pc but couldnt use that to install.

Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Jay.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Starting today the corresponding Sports Tracker Website is also online! It looks amazingly slick, like the app.

Unfortunately we do not get the upload, etc. functionality yet, but at least we can get exited again about new developments. Now we get some news after the complete radio silence that followed the new ST introduction on the Ovi store.

Their news:
    The new Sports Tracker web service landing page is now open, giving you a source for information on Sports Tracker development as well as download links to all available versions of Sports Tracker mobile applications.

The official Sports Tracker web service — where you’ll be able to upload, visualize, analyze, track, and share your training — is currently under heavy testing (we’re training it to work like a champion). We’ll keep announcing opening dates for registrations, community pages, our online accessory store, etc. — as well as keeping tabs on the availability of our updated mobile clients with online community support. We have exciting news coming out during the next weeks and months, so stay tuned!
    Coming weeks and months? I hope it won't take months before the website is on par with the original Nokia Sports Tracker. We'll have to wait and see. Still, I'm a bit excited again. How about you?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I think this version is really good. It's great theres an official version at last!

I have a question about sportstracker. I used the latest version this weekend but accidentally stopped it once and it also crashed once so I have three workouts for one trip.

Is there any way of combining the three workouts into one?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

For all of you who want to see the new site:
    http://www.sports-tracker.com/

Seems so that its still free in future. At least you can belive what they say on the site: "Sports Tracker turns your phone into full-featured GPS Sports Computer. With the new Sports Tracker service you can store your exercises online and share them with your friends. And like all best things in life - it's free!"

And the best, the Polar Belt is available seperatly direct from Sportstracker-Shop:

http://shop.sports-tracker.com/epage...Products/10100

greetz

Stefan

PS: Sorry dont see the Post with the Link to the new Website, yustr see sportstrackertechnology and dont think that it is the same site. But maybe inreresting for somebody thats the belt will be shopped out from 1.07.2010

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123