Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: MobileWitch 2.7.0 Bluetooth Remote Control is out

Quote Originally Posted by 5lushpuppy
    Search "Salling Clicker" on the forums, its the best of its kind I think - Wifi, bluetooth and full touch support, theres a trial but I had to get the full software as its just that good, I use it all the time.
    I just downloaded Salling Clicker and it doesn't support S60v5, at least not Nokia N97.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

miloudot,

the app is supported on my 5800 (and works very well), and I think it's an s60v5 general app, so should work on your n97.

Look around the Salling Clicker forums, you'll find it.

Quote Originally Posted by nstirton
    miloudot,

the app is supported on my 5800 (and works very well), and I think it's an s60v5 general app, so should work on your n97.

Look around the Salling Clicker forums, you'll find it.

Ok, what choise of handset do I make in the list then since the N97 is not listed?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

It was either 5700 Express music or N95 I chose. Just try one or two until it works!!

Once you've chosen a model on the exe, I think it suggests an sis file for you. Instead, I went on to their forums and downloaded the v5 app from there.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

coo
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsumitsu
    Juist installed MobileWitch 2.7.0 on my Nokia 5800XM. Works fine with the virtual keyboard. Was able to work with powerpoint like I needed. My advice is not to use the mouse fuction though. Due to lack of support for the touchscreen you need to use the virtual keyboard for that as well.

Download the attachment or get it from mobilewitch.com. Just install the .exe and use the application installer to upload MWRemoteCtrl.jar to your phone. The .jar file can be found in the folder you installed the .exe to.

The virtual keyboard is automatically on.

Mobilewitch Bluetooth Remote Control is a free of charge program that can be used to control your computer from distance. The main purpose of this software is to turn your mobile phone into a universal PC remote control.

The application is perfect for business as well as for your own enjoyment. Now you can easily remote control your PowerPoint presentations, Mouse Cursor or simply explore the content of your computer directly from your mobile phone.

Tones of handy features will be available after installing the software. You will be able to change the tracks and videos played on Media Player or Winamp, browse for artists, albums or adjust the volume. The application will also give you remote access to programs such as Windows Explorer, Internet Explorer or Firefox. In the same time you will be able to Run commands on your computer or send text messages to your desktop.

The program consists of two parts - the client and the server (both being written in Java). The former is located into a J2ME capable mobile phone with Bluetooth capabilities while the latter is placed in the computer you wish to remotely control.

So, all you need for this software to run is a mobile phone with Bluetooth™ support and a Bluetooth dongle installed on your computer.

In order to start using the Mobilewitch Bluetooth Remote Control you first need to download and install both Mobile Application and PC Server. In case of Nokia mobile phones, the Nokia PC Suite will automatically recognize and promt you to install the application on your handset.

Features
    - Remotely control Mouse, Keyboard, PowerPoint, Winamp, Windows Media Player and much more
    - Get access to your desktop from your phone
    - Bluetooth setup free! Simply connect from your phone
    - Customize your applications through Keymaps or VB and JScripts
    - Supports all PC Bluetooth solutions Toshiba, Windows, BlueSoleil and Widcomm/Broadcom

l cool one.... hope it works with the phone

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

please dont quote the whole post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12