Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: 'Free' i-sms 1.06/1.08...how to...

Quote Originally Posted by Ninolina
    Dear djs_90, I really try all of that... I format my phone several times since this problem showed up... But thank you very much for trying to help... Can you tell me what notification options are you using? Iphone notification? Because that is the only thing I did not try... I will post my settings in screenshots and I will apreciate if you post yours... If I set the same settings as you, and still have a problem then I can say that I really, really try everithing...
    Thats ok mate...il do screenshots now

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hope this helps mate

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thank you very very much for the screenshots.. But the problem still remains.. Thank you for your time.. If I ever solve this I will notify you..

EDIT: As I was so frustrated by this problem, I was so persistant in finding solution.. And I find it.. The problem was in using T9 in writting messages.. When I start writting with T9 on and make a changes in any word then the program blocked when I send the message.. If I do not use T9 than everything is OK.. Please can you do one more thing for me? Try to turn T9 on, as I am sure that you do not use it.. Just post here are you then have the same problem as I have.. Thank you for everything.. And thank you in advance if you really do one more test for all of us who is faced this problem..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Ninolina, I don't think that T9 is the problem. I have used the program with and without T9 and the "green button sends text" command always locks it up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ninolina
    Thank you very very much for the screenshots.. But the problem still remains.. Thank you for your time.. If I ever solve this I will notify you..

EDIT: As I was so frustrated by this problem, I was so persistant in finding solution.. And I find it.. The problem was in using T9 in writting messages.. When I start writting with T9 on and make a changes in any word then the program blocked when I send the message.. If I do not use T9 than everything is OK.. Please can you do one more thing for me? Try to turn T9 on, as I am sure that you do not use it.. Just post here are you then have the same problem as I have.. Thank you for everything.. And thank you in advance if you really do one more test for all of us who is faced this problem..
    Well im glad you found your problem, and no probs for what help i tried to give, and i tried it and it didnt lock up lol...but after reading that, it rings a bell that that happened to me before too, and it was predictive text in my case to...iv also got a feelin that the theme was partly reponsible to.
    @w33logic..i suggest you uninstall program -> delete all isms files and folders on phone -> change the theme -> restart phone -> reinstall the prgram again...maybe a new file of the program just to be sure it didnt bug up somehow when you downloaded it....let me know how it goes...also make sure predictive text is disabled....if it does ot work...then....:s i really dont know lol

EDIT: this is my 100th post woop woop!!! now a crazzzzy poster lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I am 100% sure that T9 is making a problem.. As I already said, it wont happen every time but when it block one time then it become more frequently.. And I think that changing words when writting with T9 starts the problem and not the T9 when you just have it turn on.. I will certenly write to the autor as they can fix this.. With vesion v1.06 this was not a problem.. So I think that they will fix this in the next release.. Thank you for everything..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I am 100% sure that T9 is making a problem.. As I already said, it wont happen every time but when it block one time then it become more frequently.. And I think that changing words when writting with T9 starts the problem and not the T9 when you just have it turn on.. I will certenly write to the autor as they can fix this.. With vesion v1.06 this was not a problem.. So I think that they will fix this in the next release.. Thank you for everything..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Free iSMS FREE!
    how can you have an app whit the word "Free" in the name and start taking money for it?

love this app have the 1.02 version.

have no problem whit paying for it but have a problem whit that it still named "FREE" iSMS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

May be the "Free" word takes a different meaning for the payware this time. Maybe it means anyone can freely chat and view previous messages with your current at the same time. hehe just kidding..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Ah well i bought the app, i was using the 1.02 but im gonna look in to the 1.08 because it has more built in functionality.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast