Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: 'Free' i-sms 1.08 FINAL...how to...

Quote Originally Posted by Ninolina
    I like it.. Its looks a little nicer and the contacts pictures are biger and I like it very much.. The skins are the same, no new skins.. Its working good but I really hope that they will solve that bug with t9 and green key..
    Thanks Ninolina, appreciate it!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I like it.. Its looks a little nicer and the contacts pictures are biger and I like it very much.. The skins are the same, no new skins.. Its working good but I really hope that they will solve that bug with t9 and green key..
    Like I said before, I'm not having that problem on my phone, even with version 1.09. Are you sure that it is indeed a bug?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chikaka
    Like I said before, I'm not having that problem on my phone, even with version 1.09. Are you sure that it is indeed a bug?
    same here mine works fine... maybe because your phone is not 5530? the isms1.03 used to have that bug with the green key... 1.08 fixed it for me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I already using that alpha version.. Its seems stabile as v1.08 but I see that they still did not solve the problem of blocking the app when you use T9 and send the message with green key.. I still have this problem which tfey are aware of but they did not make it disapear..
    Hey Ninolina,

I tried the v 1.09, but what are those silly translucent boxes around the bubbles and do you know if I can get rid/ turn them off?

- Cheers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I dont know how you all dont have probkem with T9 and using green key for sending message? Are you using T9 all the time or you just try it sometimes?

Quote Originally Posted by p_monkey1
    Hey Ninolina,

I tried the v 1.09, but what are those silly translucent boxes around the bubbles and do you know if I can get rid/ turn them off?

- Cheers
    Well, I havnt found the way to remove it but you can change the color in settings/ skin settings/ highlight color.. You must type the right numbers.. I am using white color as I have white theme, so its almost invisible.. For white color you have to type 0.255.255.255.. For black color its 0.0.0.0.. You can play with numbers between 0 and 255 so that you get the color which suits your theme.. I hope I helped you..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I dont know how you all dont have probkem with T9 and using green key for sending message? Are you using T9 all the time or you just try it sometimes?
    Well, I havnt found the way to remove it but you can change the color in settings/ skin settings/ highlight color.. You must type the right numbers.. I am using white color as I have white theme, so its almost invisible.. For white color you have to type 0.255.255.255.. For black color its 0.0.0.0.. You can play with numbers between 0 and 255 so that you get the color which suits your theme.. I hope I helped you..
    Thanks for that, I"ll give it a try. Does your kinetic scrolling work for you in v1.09? It didn't for me and I suspect it has to ddo with those boxes.

Thanks for the tip!

Edit: I gave it a try, works perfectly, thanks for that!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

in version 1.09, when phone is turned on side to landscape...the program turns off. tried this and the same problem on two 5800's...bug.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thecrevis
    in version 1.09, when phone is turned on side to landscape...the program turns off. tried this and the same problem on two 5800's...bug.
    I have v1.09 on my N97 and I certainly don't have this issue. I can turn the phone around and around and the program doesn't turn off as you have suggested yours does! I am having no issue or bug related issue with v1.09, it's working perfectly

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by p_monkey1
    I have v1.09 on my N97 and I certainly don't have this issue. I can turn the phone around and around and the program doesn't turn off as you have suggested yours does! I am having no issue or bug related issue with v1.09, it's working perfectly
    Me neither (mine is a 5530). It sure seems like you 5800 owners have a lot of problems with this app

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i have this 24 hours bug, like after 24 hours that the app is on, when i click to isms the app said "unlicensed copy" even thoughi dont turn the phone off, so the messages is not in the sync again. i went back to v1.03

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast