Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 244
  1. #201
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    23
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NOKIA N86 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    so did you copy to the folder that i mentioned?
    no i haven't do it yet.. maybe this weekend thanks!

  2. #202
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    23
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NOKIA N86 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by mrrphone
    Make sure you downloaded the correct firmware for your phone using navifirm. If you use the wrong files, there may be problems. The files listed on the first page will not be correct for your phone.
    If you have a copy of the original firmware for your phone, you may be able to recover your phone if the cfw bricks it.
    I'm just a little bit scared doing this coz it seems no one yet tried to do this hacking for N86 RM-485 I mean there maybe some but I don't know.. i got everything already but no time to do it yet too busy right now.

  3. #203
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    23
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NOKIA N86 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT

    I finally hacked my N86!! thanks Oreo!! woOhoo!! hehe

  4. #204
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NOKIA N86 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by shytypeako
    I finally hacked my N86!! thanks Oreo!! woOhoo!! hehe
    told you it would work congratulations mate

  5. #205
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    23
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NOKIA N86 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    told you it would work congratulations mate
    yeah I just followed the instruction you gave then I flug in my phone to the usb then click the flashing and refurbis and then bOom.. thanks!!

  6. #206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NOKIA N86 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by shytypeako
    yeah I just followed the instruction you gave then I flug in my phone to the usb then click the flashing and refurbis and then bOom.. thanks!!
    lol. congrats mate

  7. #207
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NOKIA N86 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT

    Hi. I've got a Nokia N86 8MP. RM-485. Firmware version 30.009. My question is. I could hack this phone? Using Phoenix? I pay for my signed Hello0X2, but don't work on my phone, cause my newer firmware version. Where i could find the correct hacked software or firmware, to download it? I'm from South America, so i need it with SPANISH LANGUAGE. Thanks a lot. Carlos.

  8. #208
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NOKIA N86 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by ciztueta
    Hi. I've got a Nokia N86 8MP. RM-485. Firmware version 30.009. My question is. I could hack this phone? Using Phoenix? I pay for my signed Hello0X2, but don't work on my phone, cause my newer firmware version. Where i could find the correct hacked software or firmware, to download it? I'm from South America, so i need it with SPANISH LANGUAGE. Thanks a lot. Carlos.
    Hi mate.

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    check the product code on the back of the phone then tell me what it says, i will tell you what to download mate. then let's go from there. here's a quick guide on how to get your product code.


  9. #209
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NOKIA N86 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT

    Hi Oreo... Thanks for answer to me. My cell phone is a Nokia N86 8MP, NAM-3, RM-485, and the product code number is 0580974. My phone got 30.009.54.1 firmware. My question is, if i hack my phone. I must downgrade my firmware? Or i just keep my actual firmware? I've got pc suite, phoenix, and navifirm... So i will follow your instructions. Best regards. Carlos

  10. #210
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NOKIA N86 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by ciztueta
    Hi Oreo... Thanks for answer to me. My cell phone is a Nokia N86 8MP, NAM-3, RM-485, and the product code number is 0580974. My phone got 30.009.54.1 firmware. My question is, if i hack my phone. I must downgrade my firmware? Or i just keep my actual firmware? I've got pc suite, phoenix, and navifirm... So i will follow your instructions. Best regards. Carlos
    Mate, you would also need the latest version of Nokia Software Updater so that the "Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver" will be the latest version. No, you only need your current firmware.

    Next, you need to follow the guide in the opening post but keep in mind that you are using a RM-485 device. Also, you have to use this uda file instead of the one in the opening post. I made it myself for this firmware version.

    http://www.multiupload.com/UNGKTF4U6X

    Let me know if this works mate.


 
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia N97 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT
    By Adonix in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 802
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 11:47 PM
  2. Nokia 5800 v40 HACK BY PNHT
    By Szakalit in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 1471
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 12:53 AM
  3. Waiting for NOKIA 5630XM V13.009 HACK by PNHT....(FW files in here)
    By jb2381 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 11:18 AM
  4. Waiting for NOKIA E52 fw22.019 & E75 FW202 HACK by PNHT
    By hoanghai2908 in forum Symbian S60V3 Modding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 01:09 PM
  5. Waiting for NOKIA E51 V 400.34.011 HACK by PNHT
    By adamk4 in forum Symbian S60V3 Modding
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 07:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •