Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 244
  1. #151
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NOKIA N86 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon55
    THANKS
    Quote Originally Posted by LOUNAS
    success with phoenix, N86 v21.006 to v30.009, thanks oreo27 and PNHT, i used RomPatcherPlus_2.3_LiteVersion. thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by rusnak-cobra
    i wanna say THX too, it is working for people on forums where i posted it
    anytime mates!

  2. #152
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NOKIA N86 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT

    Thank you MAN.

    Hacked with the files that you have posted flashed with phoenix.

    ALL PERFECT.
    N86 30.009 Hacked.

    Thank you!!!

  3. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NOKIA N86 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by haven80
    Thank you MAN.

    Hacked with the files that you have posted flashed with phoenix.

    ALL PERFECT.
    N86 30.009 Hacked.

    Thank you!!!
    no problem mate! glad you hacked your phone!

  4. #154
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NOKIA N86 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT

    here is the official thread for this hack , there is no need to install anything , just falsh with the right uda file , with roompatchr preinstalled , autopatch working ! fully hacked , http://www.ipmart-forum.com/showthread.php?t=472476 , *****=i p m a r t , remove the sapces ! see ya

  5. #155
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NOKIA N86 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    Here is the UDA file for RM-484 30.009.
    http://www.multiupload.com/VDVVB1RQUN
    I've also included a Special Edition of Rom Patcher that is signed and specifically made for this hack.
    http://www.multiupload.com/BJAWQY37T8
    Here are the patches, too. You should manually copy them to E:\Patches
    http://www.multiupload.com/RLAQBDQYM4
    Hope this helps.
    i have the hacked v21 on my n86 rm-484 the new update wia FOTA will kill my hack?

  6. #156
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NOKIA N86 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by Shay_G
    i have the hacked v21 on my n86 rm-484 the new update wia FOTA will kill my hack?
    i believe that the n86 has udp, so, in principle, it shouldn't. in case it does, you have the hack above to use.

  7. #157

    Default Re: NOKIA N86 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT

    i have tried, hack will be still there

  8. #158
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NOKIA N86 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    Here is the UDA file for RM-484 30.009.
    http://www.multiupload.com/VDVVB1RQUN
    I've also included a Special Edition of Rom Patcher that is signed and specifically made for this hack.
    http://www.multiupload.com/BJAWQY37T8
    Here are the patches, too. You should manually copy them to E:\Patches
    http://www.multiupload.com/RLAQBDQYM4
    Hope this helps.
    so i can update my n86 to v30.009 from nokia and then use the first two items to hack my phone right? i don't have to download the third item (patches) anymore?

  9. #159
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NOKIA N86 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by goodjob
    so i can update my n86 to v30.009 from nokia and then use the first two items to hack my phone right? i don't have to download the third item (patches) anymore?
    if you are already hacked, then this will be no issue. you will remain hacked. but if you are unhacked, you'd have to follow the procedure, correct.

    you don't need to copy the patches if you already have them in your memory card mate.

  10. #160
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NOKIA N86 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT

    ooooh i see... will try the hack and report back here


 
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia N97 V20/V21 HACK BY PNHT
    By Adonix in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 802
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 11:47 PM
  2. Nokia 5800 v40 HACK BY PNHT
    By Szakalit in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 1471
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 12:53 AM
  3. Waiting for NOKIA 5630XM V13.009 HACK by PNHT....(FW files in here)
    By jb2381 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 11:18 AM
  4. Waiting for NOKIA E52 fw22.019 & E75 FW202 HACK by PNHT
    By hoanghai2908 in forum Symbian S60V3 Modding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 01:09 PM
  5. Waiting for NOKIA E51 V 400.34.011 HACK by PNHT
    By adamk4 in forum Symbian S60V3 Modding
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 07:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •