Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    nasua
    Guest

    Default Red Nokia E71 is out!

    Here is a picture of the new shiiiiiiiiiiiiny red E71

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,237
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Red Nokia E71 is out!

    hahhhahaha shiiiiiiiny right, still not as bad as some pink phones i have seen on this site. i like it actually the red/black combo is not bad looking at all.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    43
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Red Nokia E71 is out!

    E63 buyers would be mad! if only my sister waited a little longer

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    30
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Red Nokia E71 is out!

    damn i had the option of the 5800 or e71,shudda taken e71..

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    12,253
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    26

    Default Re: Red Nokia E71 is out!

    omg not another shiiiiny phone

    More pics on the Red E71: http://www.dailymobile.net/2008/11/3...amera-samples/
    testing

  6. #6
    nasua
    Guest

    Default Re: Red Nokia E71 is out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Phat^Trance
    omg not another shiiiiny phone

    More pics on the Red E71: http://www.dailymobile.net/2008/11/3...amera-samples/
    Sorry Phat^Trance your link is for the red E63, and not for the E71

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    12,253
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    26

    Default Re: Red Nokia E71 is out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasua
    Sorry Phat^Trance your link is for the red E63, and not for the E71
    oh yeah, your right, my bad
    testing

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,237
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Red Nokia E71 is out!

    lol but comme on this is actually a rather nice combo, so it's not so bad. even men could get away with it. its classy and makes the men stand apart. if you have the confidence you can 'wear' it!!!! i think it would be great to see a man with a phone that is different like that

  9. #9
    nasua
    Guest

    Default Re: Red Nokia E71 is out!

    [quote=Nasua ]
    Quote Originally Posted by radical24
    lol but comme on this is actually a rather nice combo, so it's not so bad. even men could get away with it. its classy and makes the men stand apart. if you have the confidence you can 'wear' it!!!! i think it would be great to see a man with a phone that is different like that
    I never said i didn't like the shiiiiiiiiiiiiny red E71

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,237
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Red Nokia E71 is out!

    @ Nasua - I know darling ....it was not a comment meant at you, it was a tease to Phat ( and please do not take offense to my 'darling' terminology, if it offends i stand corrected and will not refer to you as such again)


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •