Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

View Poll Results: How newly released phone N79 works ?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thumbs up

17 85.00%
  • Average

1 5.00%
  • Thumbs down

2 10.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: How about the newly released phone N79 & post the applications, themes of N79

I've been looking there, but those I want doesn't work on my phone :/
    however I love the phone but it's two things about it that I really annoying, when I have the rotating application turn off, it still rotates when you go in to the gallery. But when it's on it wont rotate until you do it yourself.
    Another problem I have is the screen light, there is no point in having a screen saver cause it only shows in 2 seconds before it goes black, and it doesn't mater if I have changed the seconds on how long the screensaver should be on, its gets black after 2 seconds.

some suggestions on what you could do to fix it ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: How about the newly released phone N79 & post the applications, themes of N79

No Doubt is a great phone! I've got mine for six month without any problem, N97 is not big different compare to 5800XM except the touchscreen. Recently send to Nokia center to upgrade to latest firmware (under warranty)

check out here -> N79 vs 5800XM

Regards
    hoo7

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Hurkel
    I've been looking there, but those I want doesn't work on my phone :/
    however I love the phone but it's two things about it that I really annoying, when I have the rotating application turn off, it still rotates when you go in to the gallery. But when it's on it wont rotate until you do it yourself.
    Another problem I have is the screen light, there is no point in having a screen saver cause it only shows in 2 seconds before it goes black, and it doesn't mater if I have changed the seconds on how long the screensaver should be on, its gets black after 2 seconds.

some suggestions on what you could do to fix it ?
    this is a deep power saving mode present on all the fp2 devices. there are tons of applications for your phone, if you don't find it in the section here you can always google what you want. the power saving mode, basically gives you the optimal battery life possible. its great. i happen to love it, you can always tap gently once on the power button to have it light up and you can check your date and time this way.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

wonderin phone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12