Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Nokia N73, N93 and N93i will NOT get N-Gage

From nokia forum admin:

Hello all,

As you know, I always hate being the one to announce bad news, and I hope you know we really wanted to get the support working for those devices, which is why they were left up as coming soon on the site for so long.

Anyway, let me put my PR friendly hat on for a moment to give you a brief explanation:

Although the N73, N93 and N93i were initially planned as N-Gage compatible devices, we have reluctantly come to the conclusion that we won't be able support these devices going forward. There are several reasons for this, but the decisive factor was that we were not satisfied with the N-Gage experience and N-Gage gaming on these devices. We totally understand that this is a huge disappointment for some of you, particularly those of you who have been waiting a looooong time for this support, and for this we sincerely apologize.

I know most of you have been expecting this announcement for quite a while and hopefully you can forgive us for not come to this decision sooner, but as I said we really wanted to bring these devices to N-Gage so we kept the work going on them as long as we could, but in the end the quality and stability of the experience wasn't there on these devices.

Anyway, any additional questions or if you feel like just venting your frustrations at someone, feel free to hit me with a PM and I'll be glad to respond.

Your friend and fellow N-Gager,

~ RR
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia N73, N93 and N93i will NOT get N-Gage

Quote Originally Posted by Phat^Trance
    From nokia forum admin:

Hello all,

As you know, I always hate being the one to announce bad news, and I hope you know we really wanted to get the support working for those devices, which is why they were left up as coming soon on the site for so long.

Anyway, let me put my PR friendly hat on for a moment to give you a brief explanation:

Although the N73, N93 and N93i were initially planned as N-Gage compatible devices, we have reluctantly come to the conclusion that we won't be able support these devices going forward. There are several reasons for this, but the decisive factor was that we were not satisfied with the N-Gage experience and N-Gage gaming on these devices. We totally understand that this is a huge disappointment for some of you, particularly those of you who have been waiting a looooong time for this support, and for this we sincerely apologize.

I know most of you have been expecting this announcement for quite a while and hopefully you can forgive us for not come to this decision sooner, but as I said we really wanted to bring these devices to N-Gage so we kept the work going on them as long as we could, but in the end the quality and stability of the experience wasn't there on these devices.

Anyway, any additional questions or if you feel like just venting your frustrations at someone, feel free to hit me with a PM and I'll be glad to respond.

Your friend and fellow N-Gager,

~ RR