Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Successor to N86

    Quote Originally Posted by mster911
    Naah.......thats what the N97 and N97 mini basically are..... what I want is top end, speced-out smartphone that does not have a touchscreen.....I can manage with the smaller screen...but no touchscreen.......
    go for E5

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Successor to N86

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    go for E5
    well, the E5 isn't really a speced out smartphone. the E72 is better if you ask me.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Successor to N86

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    well, the E5 isn't really a speced out smartphone. the E72 is better if you ask me.
    well, i want e5 bcuz it has 256 mb ram.. how do you like it?

    it will be shipped in october to my estonian operator so i think other countries will already have it by that time

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Successor to N86

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    well, i want e5 bcuz it has 256 mb ram.. how do you like it?

    it will be shipped in october to my estonian operator so i think other countries will already have it by that time
    ah, you are right. i missed that part. with that much added ram and a 600MHz processor running Symbian^1 S60v3, that could be quite a fast device. It's really cheap here in the Philippines too. I don't know why, but someone here is already selling it.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Successor to N86

    yeah i forgot.. here i saw a request for hacked e5 fw

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Successor to N86

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    yeah i forgot.. here i saw a request for hacked e5 fw
    in the phone hacking request thread or somewhere else?

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    928
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Successor to N86

    guys.. attention !!! all n86, n85 users try this
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...=27985.new#new

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Successor to N86

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    ah, you are right. i missed that part. with that much added ram and a 600MHz processor running Symbian^1 S60v3, that could be quite a fast device. It's really cheap here in the Philippines too. I don't know why, but someone here is already selling it.
    I bought mine here in Hungary on the 11th, the 2nd day it came out. Its a chinese version, but a product code change very quickly took care of that part...
    Its very fast (faster than an E52), and the FW is very good - finally!!!

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    928
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Successor to N86

    Quote Originally Posted by kristofpetho
    I bought mine here in Hungary on the 11th, the 2nd day it came out. Its a chinese version, but a product code change very quickly took care of that part...
    Its very fast (faster than an E52), and the FW is very good - finally!!!
    wat is good in fw 30? its crap and the device is still missing some features..


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia Ivalo, the N97 successor is here?
    By phattrance in forum Blog Posts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 10:45 PM
  2. When we would expect a successor of Samsung i780?
    By jakozza in forum Other Phones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 12:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •