Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    nasua
    Guest

    Default Re: N95 Brightness Sensor

    Quote Originally Posted by MGates
    It does connect to my psp but it is not able to send or receive files

    Do your Eseries phones brightness sensor light...or...have you ever seen this doing on other nokia phones?
    Please help i'm going mad
    Yes, it does have a brightness sensor but on the E-series it don't flash.
    Try searching for the problem here: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/...id=smartphones

  2. #12
    nasua
    Guest

    Default Re: N95 Brightness Sensor

    Well, after some digging around i found this, put your phone in power save mode, then it should flash.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    80
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: N95 Brightness Sensor

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasua
    Well, after some digging around i found this, put your phone in power save mode, then it should flash.
    wow it actually flashes?
    how do I turn on power save mode haha

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    350
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: N95 Brightness Sensor

    power save mode?
    how do i do that?

    ...so i was right...can't wait to activate this crazy stuff!
    (yes,it does sound crazy to me )

  5. #15
    nasua
    Guest

    Default Re: N95 Brightness Sensor

    Quote Originally Posted by MGates
    power save mode?
    how do i do that?

    ...so i was right...can't wait to activate this crazy stuff!
    (yes,it does sound crazy to me )
    Well, i read about it in nokia's forum, it seems like you need to put it in active standby.
    I cant tell you how because i don't got a n-series device, so you have to google for that.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    350
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: N95 Brightness Sensor

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasua
    Well, i read about it in nokia's forum, it seems like you need to put it in active standby.
    I cant tell you how because i don't got a n-series device, so you have to google for that.
    how mysterious of you nasua!!!
    Now im gonna sift through the whole web and my post has been useless...

  7. #17
    nasua
    Guest

    Default Re: N95 Brightness Sensor

    Quote Originally Posted by MGates
    how mysterious of you nasua!!!
    Now im gonna sift through the whole web and my post has been useless...
    Well, im going to try find it for you, when i got time.

  8. #18
    nasua
    Guest

    Default Re: N95 Brightness Sensor

    Here you go: settings>general>personalization>standby mode

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    350
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: N95 Brightness Sensor

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasua
    Here you go: settings>general>personalization>standby mode
    yes but...
    after standby mode where do i go?

  10. #20
    nasua
    Guest

    Default Re: N95 Brightness Sensor

    Quote Originally Posted by MGates
    yes but...
    after standby mode where do i go?
    Take a look at this http://nseries-mobile.blogspot.com/2...y-plugins.html or here http://www.n82blog.com/2008/06/activ...2-and-n95.html
    I really cant help anymore, sorry.


 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Increase Nokia 5800 screen brightness
    By vegetaleb in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 06:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •