Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 84 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 1652
  1. #831
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    tried flashing.But after clicking flash button.clicked yes after warning-it shows no flashing server found..i tried power button ..holded it for 2seconds..no flashing strated..am using latest version of usb drivers got with ovi suite..but during installations..jaf asked for me to replace existing versions with its ...can anyone help..finally (flashing server is not detected by jaf..)

  2. #832
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by vishnu
    tried flashing.But after clicking flash button.clicked yes after warning-it shows no flashing server found..i tried power button ..holded it for 2seconds..no flashing strated..am using latest version of usb drivers got with ovi suite..but during installations..jaf asked for me to replace existing versions with its ...can anyone help..finally (flashing server is not detected by jaf..)
    you should have selected no when JAF wanted to install drivers. don't hold the power button, just quick press it for about half a second. also, it might help to redownload the firmware files.

  3. #833
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    ^no..i installed drivers..jaf works with w7..?(prev tried with xp)any compactibility issues?

  4. #834
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by vishnu
    ^no..i installed drivers..jaf works with w7..?(prev tried with xp)any compactibility issues?
    yes. you'd have to run the pkey_emulator on administrator mode and as Windows XP SP 3.

    http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...lity-mode.html

  5. #835
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    The battery is full, I have tryed that 2 ! I have tryedalso hard reset but it doesent work ... the nokia shoes no life, nothing any other sugesstion

    Thanks !

  6. #836
    Senior Member thowed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    maybe your phone bricked causes by the hardware not the software.
    rather not to say

  7. #837
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBoy89
    The battery is full, I have tryed that 2 ! I have tryedalso hard reset but it doesent work ... the nokia shoes no life, nothing any other sugesstion

    Thanks !
    also, try phoenix to revive your device. if it still doesn't work, you should consider hardware failure mate.

    edit - by the way, when you switch your device on, does it even vibrate?

  8. #838
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    863
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    hi,friends
    is it a must to download ofw using navifirm?
    is it safe to follow the links that cfw makers provide for ofw?
    srry,i am new to flashing.

  9. #839
    Senior Member thowed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by vgp
    hi,friends
    is it a must to download ofw using navifirm?
    is it safe to follow the links that cfw makers provide for ofw?
    srry,i am new to flashing.
    you can download your firmware from any source such as http://btusers.com.ar/nan/nokia
    http://blue-nokia.com
    download through navifirm or with newest NFEstd0.3.
    it safe to follow the modders mate.
    for updating the firmware version you can do it via NSU or FOTA ( online update ) or download your firmware or custom firmware then flash it with JAF or PHOENIX ( offline update )
    rather not to say

  10. #840
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    863
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    @thowed
    Thanks a lot mate.


 
Page 84 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Orange Homescreen for Newbie
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 04:04 PM
  2. newbie help please
    By lexie in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 07:59 AM
  3. Kastor UI for Newbie
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 04:42 AM
  4. [HELP] Some Newbie Questions
    By weijian95 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 03:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •