Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 83 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 1652
  1. #821
    Senior Member thowed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by manfredboy
    Hi! can i use my APAC cellphone Firmware product code in updating to EURO firmware without changing it EURO product code using JAF?
    yep you can do it, mine APAC but flash with EURO.
    AFAIK as its has a same RM it can be.
    note : not sure about locked phone.
    rather not to say

  2. #822
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by manfredboy
    Hi! can i use my APAC cellphone Firmware product code in updating to EURO firmware without changing it EURO product code using JAF?
    yes, you can mate.

    Quote Originally Posted by thowed
    yep you can do it, mine APAC but flash with EURO.
    AFAIK as its has a same RM it can be.
    note : not sure about locked phone.
    exactly. it should be the same RM.

    operator locks are in a different part of the phone's rom, and won't be affected by flashing.

    if you'd like to unlock, you'll need special hardware for it. it can't be done using a usb cable only.

  3. #823
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    thanks for the replies.whats happening with nemesis svc software its always error.cant change my cp prodcode.jaf is complicated.

  4. #824
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by manfredboy
    thanks for the replies.whats happening with nemesis svc software its always error.cant change my cp prodcode.jaf is complicated.
    did you exit OVI Suite and PC Suite completely (from system tray) before launching NSS and connecting your device via usb?

  5. #825
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    ill try that.

  6. #826
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by manfredboy
    ill try that.
    let us know mate.

  7. #827
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    it doesnt help.its time to visit nemesis forum

  8. #828
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    hi !

    I have Nokia N96 she turned off today and she gives no life I cann't turn it on !
    I have tryed with flashing evrything goes oKay but
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Not found!!!
    I press the power but it doesn't go ON

    It doesn't goes On with or without the flashing ...

    soo... what is the problem ?
    sry for my grammar it's not my language )

    help PLEASE !

    LP GB

  9. #829
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    492
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBoy89
    hi !

    I have Nokia N96 she turned off today and she gives no life I cann't turn it on !
    I have tryed with flashing evrything goes oKay but
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Not found!!!
    I press the power but it doesn't go ON

    It doesn't goes On with or without the flashing ...

    soo... what is the problem ?
    sry for my grammar it's not my language )

    help PLEASE !

    LP GB
    How full is the battery? Try fully recharging the battery then try flashing again

  10. #830
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by manfredboy
    it doesnt help.its time to visit nemesis forum
    let us know what they say about it mate.


 
Page 83 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Orange Homescreen for Newbie
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 04:04 PM
  2. newbie help please
    By lexie in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 07:59 AM
  3. Kastor UI for Newbie
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 04:42 AM
  4. [HELP] Some Newbie Questions
    By weijian95 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 03:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •