Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 82 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 1652
  1. #811
    Senior Member thowed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by iamsinned06
    After this what's nex? I'm planning to make my 5800xm look like c6 or n97.
    use n97/mini port by binh24 or flash with c6 port by PNHT, search all you need in http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?board=84.0 or http://forum.pnht.org
    rather not to say

  2. #812
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    I have 5800-C6 CFW in my 5800. Now when I try to flash original 52.xxx of 5800, the C00 file is not recognised by JAF though it is placed in the c:\programfiles(x46)\nokia\phoenix\products\RM-356. When I rename the C00 to C0r it is recognised in the manual mode but the MCU, PPM, CNT green lights dont light up. Can anybody help?

  3. #813
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by suchi
    I have 5800-C6 CFW in my 5800. Now when I try to flash original 52.xxx of 5800, the C00 file is not recognised by JAF though it is placed in the c:\programfiles(x46)\nokia\phoenix\products\RM-356. When I rename the C00 to C0r it is recognised in the manual mode but the MCU, PPM, CNT green lights dont light up. Can anybody help?
    remove all the files in that folder and add the v52 files again, then trying using ini again.

  4. #814
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    219
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Hey guys i have a nokia 5233 Black Chrome v21.1.102. I tried hacking it using Helloox2 but it get's stuck at installing root certificate. What should i do? I want to install C6 firmware on my phone. Please help me.

  5. #815
    Senior Member thowed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by karanrajpal14
    Hey guys i have a nokia 5233 Black Chrome v21.1.102. I tried hacking it using Helloox2 but it get's stuck at installing root certificate. What should i do? I want to install C6 firmware on my phone. Please help me.
    downloa 523x c6 ported and flash with JAF, you got c6 and hacked phone...or using cfw or c6cfw that based at your fw version.
    rather not to say

  6. #816
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    219
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by thowed
    downloa 523x c6 ported and flash with JAF, you got c6 and hacked phone...or using cfw or c6cfw that based at your fw version.
    I'm kinda a newbie to all this. Can you tell me how to flash with JAF and will it screw up my phone? Can i return it back to my original firmware if i don't like it?

  7. #817
    Senior Member thowed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by karanrajpal14
    I'm kinda a newbie to all this. Can you tell me how to flash with JAF and will it screw up my phone? Can i return it back to my original firmware if i don't like it?
    yep it will screw your contact, and screw your gallery with the new gallery UI and email application...lol
    taste it then you can write some opinion here.
    you can revert back to your original fw as long is not a lower version.
    rather not to say

  8. #818
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    thanks ill try this with my old cp[5300].

  9. #819
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Thanks for this tut, it really helped me in flashing my phone

  10. #820
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Hi! can i use my APAC cellphone Firmware product code in updating to EURO firmware without changing it EURO product code using JAF?


 
Page 82 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Orange Homescreen for Newbie
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 04:04 PM
  2. newbie help please
    By lexie in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 07:59 AM
  3. Kastor UI for Newbie
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 04:42 AM
  4. [HELP] Some Newbie Questions
    By weijian95 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 03:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •