Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 67 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 1652
  1. #661
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    42
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    i found another method.. maybe this will be the solution..

    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=17305.0

  2. #662
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,404
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Lam0ter0
    i found another method.. maybe this will be the solution..

    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=17305.0
    nice!pheonix should work,but jaf was easier

  3. #663
    Senior Member thowed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    did u mean using phoenix?
    btw good luck mate...
    rather not to say

  4. #664
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    42
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by omar_killer
    nice!pheonix should work,but jaf was easier
    oh god.. you should have great timing using jaf.. maybe jaf was not for me..

    Quote Originally Posted by thowed
    did u mean using phoenix?
    btw good luck mate...
    i'll try.. thanks mate..

  5. #665
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,404
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Lam0ter0
    oh god.. you should have great timing using jaf.. maybe jaf was not for me..
    well..the truth is i never used phoenix...but jaf is more popular..and u can flash your phone without loosing your data

  6. #666
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Pls i rily nid help on my fone. I was tryin 2update my nokia e50 firmware, but unfortunately for me my USB cable connection shacked while it remain just few minute 2finish. As at this time, my fone was already blank which is normal for d operation. I dnt ve any option dan 2remove it wen i couldnt c any progress. Now d fone can not power on again. some did help me flash it and it powers on showing NOKIA an it wll hang there. i need helpppp

  7. #667
    Senior Member thowed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by omoboy08
    Pls i rily nid help on my fone. I was tryin 2update my nokia e50 firmware, but unfortunately for me my USB cable connection shacked while it remain just few minute 2finish. As at this time, my fone was already blank which is normal for d operation. I dnt ve any option dan 2remove it wen i couldnt c any progress. Now d fone can not power on again. some did help me flash it and it powers on showing NOKIA an it wll hang there. i need helpppp
    did u update via NSU?
    u can flash with JAF or phoenix, read first post for instruction.
    hope it help.
    rather not to say

  8. #668
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by thowed
    did u update via NSU?
    u can flash with JAF or phoenix, read first post for instruction.
    hope it help.
    I updated via pc suite. I think d technician use JAF. ve seen d phoenix instruction and tell him 2use d procedure. thanks for d reply

  9. #669

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Lam0ter0
    ok.. maybe i'll need to search more..
    use phoenix

  10. #670
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    377
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    After running OGM Pkey emulator i get this prompt!
    Cannot find JAF.exe Am using Win 7 64 bit. Can anyone help?


 
Page 67 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Orange Homescreen for Newbie
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 04:04 PM
  2. newbie help please
    By lexie in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 07:59 AM
  3. Kastor UI for Newbie
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 04:42 AM
  4. [HELP] Some Newbie Questions
    By weijian95 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 03:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •