Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 54 of 166 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 1652
  1. #531
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    I want to ask something, can I flash my 5320XM with another FW from another country?? My current 5320XM FW is 03.26 and the latest FW I know is 06.203..But, the problem is that is only for Taiwan and PRC..Can I flash my phone with one of them?? I'm really sorry if my question is out of topic

  2. #532
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    492
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by b4b4.4l1
    I want to ask something, can I flash my 5320XM with another FW from another country?? My current 5320XM FW is 03.26 and the latest FW I know is 06.203..But, the problem is that is only for Taiwan and PRC..Can I flash my phone with one of them?? I'm really sorry if my question is out of topic
    You can as long as its the same RM number! But make sure they have the same language pack as your current firmware

  3. #533
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by b4b4.4l1
    I want to ask something, can I flash my 5320XM with another FW from another country?? My current 5320XM FW is 03.26 and the latest FW I know is 06.203..But, the problem is that is only for Taiwan and PRC..Can I flash my phone with one of them?? I'm really sorry if my question is out of topic

    Quote Originally Posted by merri1
    You can as long as its the same RM number! But make sure they have the same language pack as your current firmware
    correct. as long as it is the same RM-XXX version, you should be fine. language packs are of course important especially if you use them but having a different one will not kill your phone.

  4. #534
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    447
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Hi. Trying to flash the v51 to my 5800 with jaf now... and I have a problem xD
    I get an error message saying "Warning!! Can't make imei backup using pm field 208!! Continue?" If I choose "Yes" I get "Error reading phone init data" What am I doing wrong? Last time this went ok...

  5. #535
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    447
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Ah... sorry for posting... got it working now. Had to uncheck the "CRT 308" box in jaf. Btw. where is the edit button nowadays? :O

  6. #536
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by merri1
    You can as long as its the same RM number! But make sure they have the same language pack as your current firmware
    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27

    correct. as long as it is the same RM-XXX version, you should be fine. language packs are of course important especially if you use them but having a different one will not kill your phone.
    Thx brothers..Got it flashed already Where can I ask for hardware related problem in this forum? I wonder if my 5320XM secondary camera is broken or not..

  7. #537
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by b4b4.4l1
    Thx brothers..Got it flashed already Where can I ask for hardware related problem in this forum? I wonder if my 5320XM secondary camera is broken or not..
    since this is s60v3, i would suggest you ask in the s60v3 general discussion found here.

    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?board=51.0

  8. #538
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    since this is s60v3, i would suggest you ask in the s60v3 general discussion found here.

    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?board=51.0
    ok..thank you

  9. #539
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\

    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-356\
    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\
    No ini files found...
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: NONE
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    All I have done well but I have a problem again.. :S
    What to do?

  10. #540
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by nihad001
    All I have done well but I have a problem again.. :S
    What to do?
    Have you put all the FW files in C:/Program Files/Nokia/Phoenix/Products/RM-xxx(your RM number)?? If you didn't find such folders, just create those by yourself..


 
Page 54 of 166 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Orange Homescreen for Newbie
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 04:04 PM
  2. newbie help please
    By lexie in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 07:59 AM
  3. Kastor UI for Newbie
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 04:42 AM
  4. [HELP] Some Newbie Questions
    By weijian95 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 03:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •