Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 52 of 166 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 1652
  1. #511
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Hey guys I have a problem? So I was gonna flash my 5800 but I had a warning that said ''Downgrading your phone might kill'' I have the V50 and I was going to instal it again with the CFW files. So do I continue or not

  2. #512
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,147
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Panquecas
    Hey guys I have a problem? So I was gonna flash my 5800 but I had a warning that said ''Downgrading your phone might kill'' I have the V50 and I was going to instal it again with the CFW files. So do I continue or not
    ya u can continue as this comes everytime u flash

  3. #513
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    problem is with rompatcher dude
    i click on it but it wont respond
    i reistalled it, restarted my phone, done everything pasted the given patches also
    still dont work man
    my all flashing is done perfectly, i m stucked with only the rompatcher, please help

  4. #514
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by doglan97
    yeah I think it might be the usb port on the handset. cable is working fine for other equipment and other phones are being detected on the same usb port. the phone's usb port hasn't been used for a while so i guess it might be oxidated or something. i think i'll bring it to a shop to have it replaced.

    thnx for your replies
    before you do that, i would suggest that you clean it. try this.

    USB Connectors and Ports
    With USB powering so many devices, these ports get a lot of usage. Some front USB ports come with covers, which many people actually leave open because they are used so frequently. Thumb drives get left laying on desks, without the caps on and so on. Digital camera cords pick up dust then get transferred when plugged into the USB port. The list goes on. For the most part you can clean around the USB connector to remove dust and particles, simply by using compressed air or blowing inside of it. You can also wipe the plastic case area near the USB port every so often with an anti-static wipe which helps to repel dust.
    Using Q-tips and a very small amount of medical alcohol
    the second one seems to have fixed one guy's problem. it might save you a couple of bucks mate.

  5. #515
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    First Of all Where is this dam >> C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\

    All i have is >>program files/nokia

    Don't have this phoenix/products/RM-356 place in my PC
    and second

    When i Open J.A.F software it says this




    I Just Brought My Nokia 5800xm...
    I Did all those stuffs like..Opda..cer n keys..and i can now sign unsign applications

    just yesterday i saw some cool theme effects so i wana use them
    and for that i think i have to HACK My phone..am being doing this from yesterday
    my pc is fullllllllllllllllll of keys cers..softwares..hacking tools..from this forums to others..but still i have an unhack PHONE

    they talk like its easy to HACK but think about the Ones that doing this for there first time..... LIKE ME >_< i don't know whats happening..here...they don't give us the right tool to hack...hellox..says put map drives...after that...put rom pacther...and rom patcher says /bin does not have pacther.ldd GOSH plsssss >_<
    am tired of all this

    JUST GIVE US A PROPER TUTORIAL For hacking our PHONE..


    Sorry for all this...


    NEED SOME HELP...

    Thats all..!!

    thank you

  6. #516
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by eshajam
    First Of all Where is this dam >> C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\

    All i have is >>program files/nokia

    Don't have this phoenix/products/RM-356 place in my PC
    and second

    When i Open J.A.F software it says this


    I Just Brought My Nokia 5800xm...
    I Did all those stuffs like..Opda..cer n keys..and i can now sign unsign applications

    just yesterday i saw some cool theme effects so i wana use them
    and for that i think i have to HACK My phone..am being doing this from yesterday
    my pc is fullllllllllllllllll of keys cers..softwares..hacking tools..from this forums to others..but still i have an unhack PHONE

    they talk like its easy to HACK but think about the Ones that doing this for there first time..... LIKE ME >_< i don't know whats happening..here...they don't give us the right tool to hack...hellox..says put map drives...after that...put rom pacther...and rom patcher says /bin does not have pacther.ldd GOSH plsssss >_<
    am tired of all this

    JUST GIVE US A PROPER TUTORIAL For hacking our PHONE..


    Sorry for all this...


    NEED SOME HELP...

    Thats all..!!

    thank you
    i believe you are in need of this.

    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=24602.0

  7. #517
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Hi!I have problem with my 5800.I instaled CFW,and on incoming call ,he goes in silent mode ,some time after few second,some time longer.No rools!WHen i instal default software, the problem is gone!
    What may be the problem?Help,please!

  8. #518
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by rudic.m
    Hi!I have problem with my 5800.I instaled CFW,and on incoming call ,he goes in silent mode ,some time after few second,some time longer.No rools!WHen i instal default software, the problem is gone!
    What may be the problem?Help,please!
    did you make the custom firmware yourself or it's some else's custom firmware?

  9. #519
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    No,i find fw on this forum.The same thing is with other cfw.Does someone have cfw whitch is tested and this bug free?

  10. #520
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by rudic.m
    No,i find fw on this forum.The same thing is with other cfw.Does someone have cfw whitch is tested and this bug free?
    how about asking in the thread where the custom firmware is found? this will help the developers help you in resolving that bug.


 
Page 52 of 166 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Orange Homescreen for Newbie
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 04:04 PM
  2. newbie help please
    By lexie in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 07:59 AM
  3. Kastor UI for Newbie
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 04:42 AM
  4. [HELP] Some Newbie Questions
    By weijian95 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 03:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •