Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 51 of 166 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 1652
  1. #501
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    OMG!!!Why i can"t my Nokia 5730s-1....
    It show "Error reading phone init data..."
    What is the problem?
    I m a newbie...I really need help from u guys.....
    Pls help me and thanks for the help...............
    >.<

  2. #502
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    I can"t flash my firmware....It shows"Phone rebooted but not in flash mode..."
    What is the problem??
    Som1 help me pls....>.<

  3. #503
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by borjok536
    i laways get the same error "error booting phone" wht could be the problem? is it a hardware problem? how to solve this? pls anyone, i need help my phone is Nokia 7210 supernova RM-436
    Quote Originally Posted by borjok536
    forget my former post. I solved the problem already...
    i have Nokia5800 RM-356 V50 already, im trying CFW but im getting also "error booting phone" message... so howd you able to solve it... hope you can share it with me... many thanks

  4. #504
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    33
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    I'm not a noob when it comes to flashing, I've done it many times with different phones. But my pc just can't seem to detect my N95 even when not flashing. Just to transfer data from phone to pc, normal connecting the phone with usb my pc can't detect the phone anymore. I had an error message once on the pc saying something like a usb device malfunctioned, but after that no more error messages. The pc won't detect the phone. I tried hard reset but didn't help. Can this be a usb data connector problem on the phone? hardware...

  5. #505
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by chun9889
    OMG!!!Why i can"t my Nokia 5730s-1....
    It show "Error reading phone init data..."
    What is the problem?
    I m a newbie...I really need help from u guys.....
    Pls help me and thanks for the help...............
    >.<
    try again. this is normal. also. try hard resetting the phone before flashing.

    Quote Originally Posted by chun9889
    I can"t flash my firmware....It shows"Phone rebooted but not in flash mode..."
    What is the problem??
    Som1 help me pls....>.<

    you might have :

    1. flashed when the phone is on (it needs to be in dead mode, off)
    2. pressed the power button too long.

    Quote Originally Posted by doglan97
    I'm not a noob when it comes to flashing, I've done it many times with different phones. But my pc just can't seem to detect my N95 even when not flashing. Just to transfer data from phone to pc, normal connecting the phone with usb my pc can't detect the phone anymore. I had an error message once on the pc saying something like a usb device malfunctioned, but after that no more error messages. The pc won't detect the phone. I tried hard reset but didn't help. Can this be a usb data connector problem on the phone? hardware...
    i would suspect it is a hardware issue then mate.

    1. usb port in your pc
    2. usb cable
    3. usb port on your handset.

    you can check these one by one mate.

  6. #506
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    i got a N82. It is bricked (i think so). I took it to nokia care center and they gave me my phone alive. But next day it was again the same. My phone doesn't starts, if i kepp on holding the power button, after 20-30 seconds only while light is on.. I just want my phone back.. tried to flash by JAF but it showed me some raf error..


    Is there anyone who could probably help me out?!

  7. #507
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by clotveins
    i got a N82. It is bricked (i think so). I took it to nokia care center and they gave me my phone alive. But next day it was again the same. My phone doesn't starts, if i kepp on holding the power button, after 20-30 seconds only while light is on.. I just want my phone back.. tried to flash by JAF but it showed me some raf error..


    Is there anyone who could probably help me out?!
    raf error is i believe related to hardware, take it back to NCC and have them fix it for free. you just got the device from them so they didn't fix it properly.

  8. #508
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    try again. this is normal. also. try hard resetting the phone before flashing.


    you might have :

    1. flashed when the phone is on (it needs to be in dead mode, off)
    2. pressed the power button too long.

    i would suspect it is a hardware issue then mate.

    1. usb port in your pc
    2. usb cable
    3. usb port on your handset.

    you can check these one by one mate.

    Thx so much ^^
    I can hack my phone finally XD

  9. #509
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by chun9889

    Thx so much ^^
    I can hack my phone finally XD
    cheers mate.

  10. #510
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    33
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    yeah I think it might be the usb port on the handset. cable is working fine for other equipment and other phones are being detected on the same usb port. the phone's usb port hasn't been used for a while so i guess it might be oxidated or something. i think i'll bring it to a shop to have it replaced.

    thnx for your replies


 
Page 51 of 166 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Orange Homescreen for Newbie
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 04:04 PM
  2. newbie help please
    By lexie in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 07:59 AM
  3. Kastor UI for Newbie
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 04:42 AM
  4. [HELP] Some Newbie Questions
    By weijian95 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 03:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •