Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 45 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

Baby hehe!! Thanks alot!!i successfully update my nokia n78 firmware from 21.002 to 31.011. This method is really working. i'm in brunei darussalam. btw just asking, can i use this method also to downgrade my n78? i already has it's firmware. or am i gonna use another method to downgrade nokia bb5 phone?reply me asap.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by eagle_2107
    Baby hehe!! Thanks alot!!i successfully update my nokia n78 firmware from 21.002 to 31.011. This method is really working. i'm in brunei darussalam. btw just asking, can i use this method also to downgrade my n78? i already has it's firmware. or am i gonna use another method to downgrade nokia bb5 phone?reply me asap.
    you cannot downgrade without a jaf box mate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i have another problem..i downloaded the latest version of nokia PC suite from nokia site and it's already installed on my computer but when i connect my phone it says Nokia device connected using USB..the software cannot say the specific nokia phone and then suddenly it says that i need to install things like Generic phones,CCOM Comm,PC suite services etc.
    it was kinda my fault because i removed the old version of Nokia PC suite so that i could install the latest version when i think it could've been nice if i just let the old version still installed on my computer
    the CD that is also in the box when you bought a new 5800XM is now missing so do you guys know any other way that can connect my 5800XM on computer using PC suite?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by myscene_0116
    i have another problem..i downloaded the latest version of nokia PC suite from nokia site and it's already installed on my computer but when i connect my phone it says Nokia device connected using USB..the software cannot say the specific nokia phone and then suddenly it says that i need to install things like Generic phones,CCOM Comm,PC suite services etc.
    it was kinda my fault because i removed the old version of Nokia PC suite so that i could install the latest version when i think it could've been nice if i just let the old version still installed on my computer
    the CD that is also in the box when you bought a new 5800XM is now missing so do you guys know any other way that can connect my 5800XM on computer using PC suite?
    then let the other things install. those drivers are required for your phone to be connected to the pc.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanks for the reply, can you give aa the tutorial to downgrade nokia bb5 phone step by step?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

btw is the jaf given in the this post is jaf box? i didnt really understand about jaf. is there many jaf software??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ignore "the" before this , i'm typing with faster speed.. sorry

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Again can i cook my own firmware for n78? is it work for n78? i try to cook the firmware using nokia editor then when i flash the firmware, it brick but thank god it come back using jaf, i flash it to a normal firmware, but maybe i should try this method to downgrade my firmware and if it's not successful shame to me hehe.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanks for the reply, can you give aa the tutorial to downgrade nokia bb5 phone step by step?
    btw is the jaf given in the this post is jaf box? i didnt really understand about jaf. is there many jaf software??
    ignore "the" before this , i'm typing with faster speed.. sorry
    Again can i cook my own firmware for n78? is it work for n78? i try to cook the firmware using nokia editor then when i flash the firmware, it brick but thank god it come back using jaf, i flash it to a normal firmware, but maybe i should try this method to downgrade my firmware and if it's not successful shame to me hehe.
    mate, no need to post after the other. just simply modify it and add "edit" before each edit.

anyway. i'm not sure about the nokia cooker part but the function of cooking for the n78 has been added in nokia editor beta 0.7.

as for the jaf box. you will need it for downgrading and it is hardware.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanks for everything mate!! i'll post again soon.

Page 45 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast