Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 138 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1652
  1. #1371
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by b4b4.4l1
    Don't post with all bold, mate. Read the rules

    Anyway, what's your problem? Be more spesific

    he ahs actually posted the same post across many threads

  2. #1372
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    101
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    hey guys what should i do with the c/nokia folder ? blah blah blah i already saw it but there are files already in there should i delete them or just let them stay there because when im trying to flash it shows some firmares that arent for my phone.. X( so shlould i delete all of those in that folder and make a new one..?? im using nokia 5800 v51.0.006 and i want to flash it to v52. the newest version is that also possible..? cause i cant flash my phone to C6 firmware v40 blah blah because my fw isn't v52 plss help ive been looking for forums to help for like a week now i really want to have a CFW..

  3. #1373
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by eujohn_13
    hey guys what should i do with the c/nokia folder ? blah blah blah i already saw it but there are files already in there should i delete them or just let them stay there because when im trying to flash it shows some firmares that arent for my phone.. X( so shlould i delete all of those in that folder and make a new one..?? im using nokia 5800 v51.0.006 and i want to flash it to v52. the newest version is that also possible..? cause i cant flash my phone to C6 firmware v40 blah blah because my fw isn't v52 plss help ive been looking for forums to help for like a week now i really want to have a CFW..
    wads blah blah blah? anyway keep the c:\nokia folder.. and if u read the "blah blah" properly u wud had got that, just leave that folder alone and make ur subfolder manually

  4. #1374
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by krusade3892
    he ahs actually posted the same post across many threads
    Maybe he just having communication difficulties :P

  5. #1375
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    101
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    sorry for my blah blah blahing thing the files i was talking about are pcx, ini, bin, rofs files.. and the actual destination of the folder is [crogram files:Common Files:Nokiaata package:Products:RM-356 and in that RM 356 folder are those files.. when im using jaf i always see that the destination reads file in here.. so if i want to put CFW files do i need to delete all of the files in there..? and thanks for the replies X)

  6. #1376
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by eujohn_13
    sorry for my blah blah blahing thing the files i was talking about are pcx, ini, bin, rofs files.. and the actual destination of the folder is [crogram files:Common Files:Nokiaata package:Products:RM-356 and in that RM 356 folder are those files.. when im using jaf i always see that the destination reads file in here.. so if i want to put CFW files do i need to delete all of the files in there..? and thanks for the replies X)
    no dont delete those files, just "replace" them with the files u got in CFW

  7. #1377
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    101
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    are you sure..?? X( hmmpf.. but what about when im flashing with jaf..? i always inspect the files it looks for and those are not the CFW files.. ( and there were 3 folders also included in that thing.. ( those just appered when i installed the JAF.. dont you think those are just rubbish..?

  8. #1378
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by eujohn_13
    are you sure..?? X( hmmpf.. but what about when im flashing with jaf..? i always inspect the files it looks for and those are not the CFW files.. ( and there were 3 folders also included in that thing.. ( those just appered when i installed the JAF.. dont you think those are just rubbish..?
    from where did u get soo many files from?

  9. #1379
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,273
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    so much files
    delete them all and place the ofw files here and then copy the cfw files
    it should ask to replace the files and then hit flash

  10. #1380
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,273
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    hey where's the phoenix folder and what is datapackage doing there
    please read all the instructions carefully again


 
Page 138 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Orange Homescreen for Newbie
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 04:04 PM
  2. newbie help please
    By lexie in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 07:59 AM
  3. Kastor UI for Newbie
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 04:42 AM
  4. [HELP] Some Newbie Questions
    By weijian95 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 03:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •