Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 130 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1652
  1. #1291
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by mudassir
    When I Tick on Manual Flash then Dead USB Then tick on Use INI then select my nokia n97 mini RM-555 , the MCU , PPM , and APE variant will becomes green but the CNT dosent becomes green? What Is The Problem Can anyone tells me
    nopes its fine.. go ahead n flash... btw i presume u dont need the INI file nw right?

  2. #1292
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    79
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    I want to flash my X6 v32.02 with the x6 c6 remix (c6 v40 to x6 v32) which is already given in this forum...i downloaded the files which were given but now confused which file to use..which to rename...etc etc...can anyone tell me in detail....thanks

  3. #1293
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by siddharthvarshney
    I want to flash my X6 v32.02 with the x6 c6 remix (c6 v40 to x6 v32) which is already given in this forum...i downloaded the files which were given but now confused which file to use..which to rename...etc etc...can anyone tell me in detail....thanks
    copy the original files into you RM folder, and then replace them with the files of the CFW u want to flash with

  4. #1294
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    79
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Files in my original fw:
    CCC_Alvin_pi191_CMT_for_Size_0589428_v1.bin
    HWT_Alvin_pi191_CMT_for_Size_0589428_v1.bin
    RM-559_32.0.002_001_000_U001.uda.fpsx
    RM-559_32.0.002_C03_prd.rofs3.fpsx
    RM-559_32.0.002_prd.core.C00
    RM-559_32.0.002_prd.rofs2.V21
    RM559_0589428_32.0.002_001.dcp
    RM559_0589428_32.0.002_001.vpl
    RM559_0589428_32.0.002_001_signature.bin

    files in cfw:
    RM-559_32.0.002_001_000_U001.uda.fpsx.fpsx
    RM-559_32.0.002_prd.core.C00
    RM-559_32.0.002_prd.rofs2.V22
    RM559_0578276_32.0.002_001.dcp
    RM559_0578276_32.0.002_001.vpl
    RM559_0578276_32.0.002_001_signature.bin

    >do i need to replace all the files or only 'C00' ,'rofs2' and 'uda'?
    >renaming V22 file to V21 won't corrupt it?
    >in first file of cfw 'RM-559_32.0.002_001_000_U001.uda.fpsx.fpsx' fpsx is twice there, should i remove that or it's ok?
    >last three files of cfw they have different name from the original ones..i should use them(after renaming)? or i can use the original ones...

    I m very new to flashing please provide ur assistance...thanks


  5. #1295
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    problm with my nokia c5-03
    while flash with jaf


    JAF version 1.98.62
    Detected PKEY: 90009699
    Card life counter: 99.99%
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    FBUS INTERFACE NOT CONNECTED!!!
    USB Cable Driver version: 7.1.36.0
    Changing mode...Done!
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: NONE
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-697\

    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-697\
    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-697\
    Scanning ini files...
    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-697\
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-697\
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-697\RM-697_12.0.023_prd.core.C00
    PPM Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-697\RM-697_12.0.023_prd.rofs2.V21
    CNT Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-697\RM-697_12.0.023_C01_prd.rofs3.fpsx
    APE Variant file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-697\RM697_12.0.000_009_U002.uda.fpsx
    Detected P-KEY: 90009699
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Found
    Error reading phone init data...

    help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

  6. #1296
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    79
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by mintasinghgr8
    problm with my nokia c5-03
    while flash with jaf


    JAF version 1.98.62
    Detected PKEY: 90009699
    Card life counter: 99.99%
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    FBUS INTERFACE NOT CONNECTED!!!
    USB Cable Driver version: 7.1.36.0
    Changing mode...Done!
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: NONE
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-697\

    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-697\
    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-697\
    Scanning ini files...
    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-697\
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-697\
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-697\RM-697_12.0.023_prd.core.C00
    PPM Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-697\RM-697_12.0.023_prd.rofs2.V21
    CNT Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-697\RM-697_12.0.023_C01_prd.rofs3.fpsx
    APE Variant file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-697\RM697_12.0.000_009_U002.uda.fpsx
    Detected P-KEY: 90009699
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Found
    Error reading phone init data...

    help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................
    go to:
    C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\pkey driver

    Install the driver again and try using different usb port.I was having the same pblm n it wrkd 4 me...

  7. #1297
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    says 'cant detect flash server'

  8. #1298
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by cricketgirl90
    says 'cant detect flash server'
    restart JAF

  9. #1299
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    HELP!!!

    5800 wont restart after 'pooling phone'

    it vibrates on powering on but wont turn on!!!

  10. #1300
    Senior Member thowed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by cricketgirl90
    HELP!!!

    5800 wont restart after 'pooling phone'

    it vibrates on powering on but wont turn on!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketgirl90
    HELP!!!

    5800 wont restart after 'pooling phone'

    it vibrates on powering on but wont turn on!!!
    reflas with OFW or CFW.
    rather not to say


 
Page 130 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Orange Homescreen for Newbie
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 04:04 PM
  2. newbie help please
    By lexie in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 07:59 AM
  3. Kastor UI for Newbie
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 04:42 AM
  4. [HELP] Some Newbie Questions
    By weijian95 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 03:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •