Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 103 of 166 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1652
  1. #1021
    Senior Member thowed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by bayarx
    can i downgrade from v52 to v40?
    yep you can but with a special hw...
    you cant if you only use usb cable...you can flash your phone with v40 but your phone wont boot up.
    rather not to say

  2. #1022
    Senior Member thowed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by heyheyhey
    sir where can i sir where can i find that pls help thanks
    here you go...
    edit : sorry wrong link.
    here i attach the file.
    rather not to say

  3. #1023
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by thowed
    yep you can but with a special hw...
    you cant if you only use usb cable...you can flash your phone with v40 but your phone wont boot up.
    10x towed

  4. #1024
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    16
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by thowed
    lol that not handling the language mate...if you want your language then download firmware with same RM and same PRODUCT CODE
    download from navifirm or http://btusers.com.ar/nan/nokia or any other source, after that put installserver.exe mod by PNHT at your rofs2/sys/bin then flash it.
    you get hacked phone with language you want.
    Hey the problem is, the version which i downloaded and use is kind of not official, because navifirm or the btusers-site doesn't offer firmware for chinese-speaking areas right now for version 40.0.003.
    i got the firmware from a chinese homepage, so the problem is, that the different uda, rofs2 or whatever date includes not only one firmware for one product code, it includes different firmwares.

    so seems like right now i have my taiwanese firmware for my product code 0586030 back, but it is not possible to flash to hack it.
    any other possibility to hack it except phoenix, which doesn't work either or jaf?

    Nokia Firmware Editor for adding/deleting languages also doesn't work

  5. #1025
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    36
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Please help , my nokia 5230 isnt on the list
    Tnx

  6. #1026
    Senior Member thowed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by herrderringe2886
    Hey the problem is, the version which i downloaded and use is kind of not official, because navifirm or the btusers-site doesn't offer firmware for chinese-speaking areas right now for version 40.0.003.
    i got the firmware from a chinese homepage, so the problem is, that the different uda, rofs2 or whatever date includes not only one firmware for one product code, it includes different firmwares.

    so seems like right now i have my taiwanese firmware for my product code 0586030 back, but it is not possible to flash to hack it.

    any other possibility to hack it except phoenix, which doesn't work either or jaf?

    Nokia Firmware Editor for adding/deleting languages also doesn't work
    then wait till your product code have an update

    Quote Originally Posted by xEstBoYx
    It doesnt run on windows 7 !!!!
    jaf can run at win7.
    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    right click on jaf installer..
    properties..
    then set compatibility to WinXPSP3
    and run as administrator..
    tested on Win7 64bit of my friend in MSN..
    Jaf 1.98.62 with Pkey emulator v5
    rather not to say

  7. #1027
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    36
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by thowed
    then wait till your product code have an update
    jaf can run at win7.
    take a look this http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...5431#msg225431
    Yea i got it but my phone isnt on the list

  8. #1028
    Senior Member thowed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by xEstBoYx
    Yea i got it but my phone isnt on the list
    Quote Originally Posted by thowed
    here you go...
    edit : sorry wrong link.
    here i attach the file.
    download my attachment file and read previous post
    rather not to say

  9. #1029
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    36
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by thowed
    download my attachment file and read previous post
    But where do i need to put the ini file?

  10. #1030
    Senior Member thowed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing with JAF for Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by xEstBoYx
    But where do i need to put the ini file?
    Quote Originally Posted by thowed
    download my attachment file and read previous post
    Quote Originally Posted by thowed
    download latest jaf ini file put in your jaf installation folder then overwrite.

    rather not to say


 
Page 103 of 166 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Orange Homescreen for Newbie
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 04:04 PM
  2. newbie help please
    By lexie in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 07:59 AM
  3. Kastor UI for Newbie
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 04:42 AM
  4. [HELP] Some Newbie Questions
    By weijian95 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 03:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •