Join Today
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Symbian^3 theme #267 - Purity Anna by IND190 (based on real Anna icons)

after a long discussion here ,finally ovi approved IND190 theme
    here we go, a hot theme with real anna icons
    IND190 got them from Nokia..
    PS :
    the size of each icon is very big, about 70kb svg file

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Symbian^3 theme #267 - Purity Anna by IND190 (based on real Anna icons)

feedback needed guys

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Symbian^3 theme #267 - Purity Anna by IND190 (based on real Anna icons)

it's truly awesome.... +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i've already download the themes but still like his other themes, the music icon folder in my C6-01 didn't change, if he could fix it just like symbian anna by novag, and i prefer the appearance of the music player in nature series rather in purity..but..its another great themes by Ind190..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

This sucks... Why we need to pay for theme if he use Nokia's original Anna icons? Yeah, i knoe that Nokia give then to ind190 but still i'm not gonna pay 2euros for theme which have Nokia's own icons... Paskat sanon minš!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by zige
    Paskat sanon minš!
    watch your word!

if you dont like dont use.. easy as picking nose dirt, isnt it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

can you make it transparent? Can you make deep blue mountain transparent too?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by marvinloess
    watch your word!
    Wtf... Do you speak finnish? And sry. I only say that what i think. Do you think it's okay to charge about theme which have Nokia's own icons? And 2euros? If ind190 has do it with own icons, then i can pay, but if he get icons from Nokia and charge from it... What i can say... It just what i think. Remember that mr. Moderator!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by zige
    Wtf... Do you speak finnish? And sry. I only say that what i think. Do you think it's okay to charge about theme which have Nokia's own icons? And 2euros? If ind190 has do it with own icons, then i can pay, but if he get icons from Nokia and charge from it... What i can say... It just what i think. Remember that mr. Moderator!
    mate i told you what..

actually the icons are free, but the background and elements make it arent

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

then charge at a discount

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast