Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Why is N8 phone taking so long, and where do we stand with Symbian?

@Shadow - I still fail to see how is android years ahead of symbian. LOL. Look android is nice OS, looks good, performs well, but in terms of functionality, their just the same at the moment. UI is the only difference. Where exactly is the years in that?

All I can see is you repeating words coming out from bloggers all over the net. You're like a copy paste machine.

Symbian users dont laugh at Android. They laugh at the Android users who try and sell them Android and they suddenly find out that the features Android sold them were already present in 3 year old Symbian phones.

As has been mentioned many times before, android wins for the looks and ease of use, but basically, both OS can do the same things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

again

people will only believe what they want to believe.

if someone opposes, they call them TROLL

what pathetic excuse

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shinki0016
    again

people will only believe what they want to believe.

if someone opposes, they call them TROLL

what pathetic excuse

@Shinki - LOL at you when you fit dictionary definition of troll. We are wondering if you are a troll because you refuse to answer questions/rebuttals poised to your comments.

Or is it simply because you have no answers, and cannot defend your comments simply because as I said, they are baseless, pointless, and completely irrelevant. I am asking you to prove me wrong and you resort to name calling.

Pathetic excuse for someone with "high level of intellect" when he cant even defend himself and resorts to strategies employed by 10 year girls when proven wrong.

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by chanchan05
    @Shinki - LOL at you when you fit dictionary definition of troll. We are wondering if you are a troll because you refuse to answer questions/rebuttals poised to your comments.

Or is it simply because you have no answers, and cannot defend your comments simply because as I said, they are baseless, pointless, and completely irrelevant. I am asking you to prove me wrong and you resort to name calling.

Pathetic excuse for someone with "high level of intellect" when he cant even defend himself and resorts to strategies employed by 10 year girls when proven wrong.
    And of course you/mawerick have have not batted away any of my questions

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

What questions?
    I agree with you that UI is outdated and lags.
    But other staff you are making up, no way you can prove any of your claims.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Symbian although da almighty of the frugal smartphones yet lacks the charm with high end hardware. I'll go with Maemo Os. A real time Linux Kernel without running on any java virtual environment, apparently has the least memory leakage scenario , better battery mgmt than android and the bestest webrowsing and multitasking i have yet to see on such a small device unless UMPC devices are contender too.

Meego OS based devices might either carry the same lineage , if not Gingerbread devices might give where Maemo left. If either of em still aint capable i'll go with with a UMPC device and stack up a cheapest gsm fone with it xD

shadowninty

How can humans be so illogical??

Important Quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by usta
    @chanchan05,

I can understand your remarks about iphone, but not about Android.
    It is extremely easy to find the applications you need in Android (just use the Market). There are about 100k apps to chose from.

Coming from Symbian, I see only advantages, and to name a few:
    internet browser is one of the best and never crashes,
    there is always enough RAM (I have more than 100 apps),
    the phone never crashes and is extremely speedy,
    Wifi always woks on hotspots and never gets an error,
    no need to go through the shitty Symbian procedure of signing apps to install them,
    office documents including pdf reader are freely available for Android phones,
    Many GPS navigation apps available including the free Google Maps,
    Contacts, calendar and mail sync nicely offline and online,
    Divx/Xvid avi videos play without any need to convert them first,
    Tethering (using phones mobile network for PC) woks in one click,
    All installed applications get automatic updates as soon as a new version comes out,
    Huge amount of community of developers does all kind of CFW customizations,

I don't need to go on with this, but all the irritations and limitations I had with my Nokia 5800XM are now gone.

Quote Originally Posted by usta
    Some sources mention August 25th, others end of September for N8 release.
    There is also a price tag of 469 EUR mentioned. Isn't this a bit too high

Quote Originally Posted by 123_456
    Off topic:- Also considering the fact that wave is almost INR-10K cheaper than nokia n8 with most advanced HW

On topic -
    And mostly Amoled screens and SW finish up for S3 should be the delaying factor.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@shadow

i know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

and people here keep asking me for basis of

why do i think N8 will suck.

do i really have to explain. does it need a reason?

my point was "i think n8 will suck" regardless of the past units, i know it will.

and people here was like "no no you are wrong, it's a good phone blah blah blah, you are pointless, you have no grounds, get outta here, blah blah blah you're a troll"

the fudge!

it's just i dont like it, does this statement need further explaination? on why?

you'll just end up convincing me, no no you are wrong its a nice phone

you see people, you can't force someone to like something.
    if i don't like n8, it's not your problem anymore.

no need to ask why i dont like it, or force me to like it.

that's why i've been avoiding your questions, coz there's no proper answer why i don't like n8. to prevent further provocation of such events.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shinki0016
    @shadow

i know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

and people here keep asking me for basis of

why do i think N8 will suck.

do i really have to explain. does it need a reason?

my point was "i think n8 will suck" regardless of the past units, i know it will.

and people here was like "no no you are wrong, it's a good phone blah blah blah, you are pointless, you have no grounds, get outta here, blah blah blah you're a troll"

the fudge!

it's just i dont like it, does this statement need further explaination? on why?

you'll just end up convincing me, no no you are wrong its a nice phone

you see people, you can't force someone to like something.
    if i don't like n8, it's not your problem anymore.

no need to ask why i dont like it, or force me to like it.

that's why i've been avoiding your questions, coz there's no proper answer why i don't like n8. to prevent further provocation of such events.
    Okay, so let's see one of your previous posts:

typical nokia symbian device

same old boring ui

the ui is boring yet symbian phones are damn slow

"hey but this phone got awesome 12mp with xenon, it also has hdmi, amoled, metal body and symbian^3 is refreshing"

yeah? whatever!

the photography is not all about the pixel count just so you know. unless youll gonna print photos in large papers but i doubt it your jyst gonna use it on facebook which resizes your photos.

xenon? hell yah, but its still a mobile phone, dslr will just eat you

hdmi? look its 1500ma so how long will your viewing fantasy lasts? and like dub people still prefer their own dvd player for their original cds

unless you are those who downloads torrent files. cheapo

amoled . wow! it's such a new technology!!!

well, not really unless 3years ago, people mivht consider it innovative

an ordinary amoled wont last long esp if your using blue and white colored themes your screen will soon burn

super amoled eats your amoled for it has longer life

not to mention n8's pathetic ram

like seriously this phone doesnt have much ui like those eye candy effects but still it has lags 0_0

normally on youtube once a device is about to debut they compare it along side the latest devices

but n8 is so pathetic, they compare it with 5800, i8910...and soon n97? like seriously, if you want to overshadow a device, just compare it with the nokia 3210

"but this phone's price is much reasonable than let's say an iphone"

yeah? actually its the other way around, iphone doesnt have much hardware to be worth braggibg but it's satisfaction guarrantee. but this nokia n8 is pretty much overpriced for its quality.

these are all just my opinions. but its an educated one which means it has a basis.
    You sure had a lot of reasons. Even 'educated' ones with a basis, as you put it. Are those reasons gone with the wind, or are you just admitting that maybe they weren't that educated in the first place?

But it makes me wonder, what you are doing in a discussion forum, if you aren't willing to discuss?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

by common sense it meant like i dont like n8 regardless of past units. but because of those past units it adds my reasons why i dont like n8

clear?

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast