Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Why is N8 phone taking so long, and where do we stand with Symbian?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Yes I can see where S^4 is going
    Its gonna be like Android 2.1, with GPU requirment, little dev support, leaving crappy S^3 to be dumped on higish-end feature phones and will be released when Android 3.1 is out
    Shadow - all we're asking from you and shinki is that you back up your claims as to why you think that S^4 will suck.

And dont give us that it will suck because the n97 sucked. Its like saying the Miami Heat this year will suck because they sucked last year (well not entirely, but they didnt get past the first round of the playoffs). The Miami Heat has been revamped, and has Symbian in Symbian^4. We're looking more of a "I think the Heat will suck because of ego issues" kind of explanation. Something thats actually valid and not just some hater's point of view. An argument that cant be shot down just like that.

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by chanchan05
    Shadow - all we're asking from you and shinki is that you back up your claims as to why you think that S^4 will suck.

And dont give us that it will suck because the n97 sucked. Its like saying the Miami Heat this year will suck because they sucked last year (well not entirely, but they didnt get past the first round of the playoffs). The Miami Heat has been revamped, and has Symbian in Symbian^4. We're looking more of a "I think the Heat will suck because of ego issues" kind of explanation. Something thats actually valid and not just some hater's point of view. An argument that cant be shot down just like that.
    S^4 will suck when its next to iOS 5, Android 3.1 and MeeGo

And this Miami Heat, are they some sort of Florida based drug cartel

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

And basically, you guys are just looking for people to get mad at you. What you guys are doing is basically the same as me heading over to the iPhone board and crying to everyone that Android craps on iOS (not that it doesnt, it does actually..XD). Everybody in that board will go against me, just like what's happening here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

S^4 will suck when its next to iOS 5, Android 3.1 and MeeGo

And this Miami Heat, are they some sort of Florida based drug cartel
    That wasnt exactly the explanation I was looking for.*facepalm*, as again its well, worse than all reasons you've posted.

The Miami Heat is an NBA team. So I guess you dont watch basketball.

This basically sums up the fact that shadow's opinions regarding S^4 are irrelevant.

I hate trolls.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yes I can see where S^4 is going
    Its gonna be like Android 2.1, with GPU requirment, little dev support, leaving crappy S^3 to be dumped on higish-end feature phones and will be released when Android 3.1 is out
    Android 2.2 Froyo:
    - Flash support ( welcome to 2007 and N95)
    - Camcorder can now make use of LED flash as video light (welcome to 2007 and N95)
    - Camera now supports portrait orientation (welcome to 2007 and N95)
    - You can install applications on the shared external storage (welcome to 2007 and N95)
    - You can use the smartphone as a Wi-Fi hotspot for up to 8 devices. (welcome to 2007 and N95)
    - You can tether the smartphone to a computer as a 3G modem over a USB cable. (welcome to 2007 and N95)
    I see now how Android is years ahead of Symbian, when you bashing Symbian then talk about it UI and lag not features or functions.

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by chanchan05
    That wasnt exactly the explanation I was looking for.*facepalm*, as again its well, worse than all reasons you've posted.

The Miami Heat is an NBA team. So I guess you dont watch basketball.

This basically sums up the fact that shadow's opinions regarding S^4 are irrelevant.

I hate trolls.
    So anyone who doesn't agree with you is a troll

All you S^3/Nokia fanboys remind me of all those trolls who post about how contraception is bad and that abortions are evil

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by mawerick
    Android 2.2 Froyo:
    - Camcorder can now make use of LED flash as video light (welcome to 2007 and N95)
    - You can install applications on the shared external storage (welcome to 2007 and N95)
    - You can use the smartphone as a Wi-Fi hotspot for up to 8 devices. (welcome to 2007 and N95)
    - You can tether the smartphone to a computer as a 3G modem over a USB cable. (welcome to 2007 and N95)
    I see now how Android is years ahead of Symbian, when you bashing Symbian then talk about it UI and lag not features or functions.
    Android is years ahead of Symbian as it is made for humans to use, not soviet code breakers

I'm not going to argue with other features as Android is 8 years younger then Symbian and now has filled in all the gaps after ACTUALLY LISTENING to real users

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Android is years ahead of Symbian as it is made for humans to use, not soviet code breakers
    This comment shows that you are a troll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Android 2.2 Froyo:
    This is called ownage.

And I'm not even sure if shadow owns an android phone. I know an android user, he owns a Desire, and you know what? He's way better than you guys. He concedes that yes the Symbian UI is indeed outdated and a quite complex in contrast to other OS today. But in no way is its features and capabilities downtrodden.

The only thing the other's have over Symbian is better "user experience" due to simpler UI. That's it.

shadowninty

This comment shows that you are a troll.
    DIE

Also what do you think of what PNHT are doing, actually making our phones cool
    I suspect you've filed a lawsuit already

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast