Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Why is N8 phone taking so long, and where do we stand with Symbian?

Oh that list... It didnt indicate specificaly where s^4 stands on the list but yes, Tier 4 looks a good fit for it...

im reading Symbian roadmap found here.. http://developer.symbian.org/wiki/im...rm_Roadmap.pdf

Edit: since QT is native in S^4 i m pretty sure it wont need much resource as S^3... We will soon know how S^3 performs with QT once n8 comes out... cant wait

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Stif-Meister
    Maybe shinki0016 is a troll?

There are a number of different types of trolls. In the most classic case, a troll harasses an Internet community for a few weeks, posting contradictory opinions or statements on bulletin boards in an attempt to stimulate a response. Internet trolls are differentiated from people who genuinely wish to present a different viewpoint by their attitudes and aggressiveness; their goal is not to discuss a situation, but to frustrate the members of a discussion board. They often use fallacious arguments or attack the users of a site when they attempt to defend themselves from the troll's activities.

Lots of provoking non-based arguments, and when you trap him in his flawed arguments and ask him to respond, he goes 'I don't want to listen to you anymore', and just do namecalling like 'diva'.

It's one short step of covering the ears and go "nanananananananana... CAN'T HEAR YOU... nanananananana... YOU'RE WROOONG AND A DIIIVA...nananananana".

That can't be real?
    LOL Yeah most probably. Shadowninty makes more sense than that troll. All he does is ignore everybody that rights him and thinks his posts make sense. Seriously get outta here if you don't have a good argument.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by symbiote.s60
    LOL Yeah most probably. Shadowninty makes more sense than that troll. All he does is ignore everybody that rights him and thinks his posts make sense. Seriously get outta here if you don't have a good argument.
    LOL. At least shadow is just some dude Nokia pissed off. Those guys are pretty numerous nowadays. Not that I blame them, they're not like some of us that from like a year ago that knew Nokia was cooking up S^4 and S^3 from the start. I sort of expected Nokia to go in a downward spiral after the announcements of S^3 and S^4 (kinda like Moto a few years back), but I did not expect them to produce crap (N97).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

LOL

seems like these people can't catch up with my high level of thinking.

people who belongs with high level of thinking can understand each other, but those low kind of people probably will think that we're crazy

anyways, to keep it short. N8 is a piece of crap

and i respect people buying this sh**

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by shinki0016
    LOL

people who belongs with high level of thinking can understand each other, but those low kind of people probably will think that we're crazy

*smile*

And I LOVE how all the Nokia lovers/mistresses/male mistresses(is there a word for this) are talking a [lol auto-delete bug (again)] as if I amn't here

Regarding Moto;

I knew a couple who were Moto employees (When moto went to shit they shut theit Cork operations, so they got layed off), they saw what was happening with Moto, and their bad OS choices, and the way they used the same components in every phone.

As you know, the thing that saved Nokia Moto was Android

The way S^4 is going, I think Nokia is either going to have to do the same, or retreat to selling S30 phones in India and maintaning cellular networks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Can you tell me how do you know which way S^4 is going? Can you see the future (if yes can you tell me next lottery numbers)?
    Nobody knows what will happen to Nokia, they can end up like Moto few years back or they can return to be best mobile phone maker. We should know in a year or so.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I wonder how high a level of thinking is judging something they've never held or seen in real life perform. By my definition its low level thinking. Judging things with no real basis. Herd mentality (simply going along with what others on the internet say), and all others say.

I wonder how high a level of thinking is not responding to rebuttals, nor even not reading them. This is a forum to discuss. When you give an opinion, expect someone to answer back. duh. If you want no one to answer back, go write a blog. You write in discussion forums to discuss, to exchange ideas.

I am not even talking about Nokia here. I am just talking about your "level of thinking". You're confusing a discussion forum with a blog.

@shadow - we were just expressing our opinions that you are a better individual than shinki is (our opinion). We were not bashing you in anyway. Its sort of a complement.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

By the way, do you have some sort of crystal ball with which you see the N8 will suck?

Basically right now, what you are doing is the equivalent of me saying that iOS5 will suck bigtime. Then you'll say why will it suck blah blah...its all the same. There's no basis for me saying that the iOS5 will suck because i've never used it (i dont even know if their doing beta for it already). Likewise, there's no basis for you to say something will suck unless you have tried it out yourself already.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shinki0016
    LOL

Yes. We are not worthy of you high level of thinking and well supported claims. Thank you for enlightening us!

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by mawerick
    Can you tell me how do you know which way S^4 is going? Can you see the future (if yes can you tell me next lottery numbers)?
    Nobody knows what will happen to Nokia, they can end up like Moto few years back or they can return to be best mobile phone maker. We should know in a year or so.
    Yes I can see where S^4 is going
    Its gonna be like Android 2.1, with GPU requirment, little dev support, leaving crappy S^3 to be dumped on higish-end feature phones and will be released when Android 3.1 is out

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast