Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Why is N8 phone taking so long, and where do we stand with Symbian?

Quote Originally Posted by tamzak
    Actually, this pic doesn't mean anything...

1. Could be fake
    2. Maybe this guy opened who knows how many apps to get to this error

Like I read soooo many times on this forum: let's wait till it's out to judge it ourselves.
    i also found this @ click here

these guys @ the blog loves Nokia but atleast, they're not bias

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

chanchan05, kudos to you for being able to remain civil. I for one can't anymore.

shinki0016: I'll put it in simple words for you to understand: You are an idiot.

This is why you are an idiot: You are making statements using a very flawed logic ("N97 sucked, therefore N8 will suck too.") about N8 and Symbian^3 without backing any of your claims. When youíre asked to explain those opinions, you donít, and then start talking nonsense about bias and proceed with ad hominem. You even are that disrespectful that you claim you donít even read rebuttals to your statements. You have effectively made every future opinions from you something that can be disregarded straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Yeah
    iPhone is ssssooooo uninvotative and unintuitive When You Have Never Tried It! or are a blatant Symbian or Nokia fanboys
    I did not say iPhone is uninnovative and unintuitive. I have tried Iphones many many times, I also own iPod Touch. I do like Iphone, but I just don't find the HS UI in any way special over any other HS UI. Some of the iOS apps though are great and very intuitive to use, but I think that's more in the software development side.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shinki0016

They are commenting the very same picture. It's not an another occurence of this happening. Same pic, same beta firmware and let's not disregard possibility that it's indeed a fake. Only the final retail model will tell _if_ this can happen also with N8.

Edit. Not fake. I presume/hope this thing won't be a problem in the final firmware. Well, I doubt Nokia is that stupid that they would accept this again from their device.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaichuke
    chanchan05, kudos to you for being able to remain civil. I for one can't anymore.

shinki0016: I'll put it in simple words for you to understand: You are an idiot.

This is why you are an idiot: You are making statements using a very flawed logic ("N97 sucked, therefore N8 will suck too.") about N8 and Symbian^3 without backing any of your claims. When youíre asked to explain those opinions, you donít, and then start talking nonsense about bias and proceed with ad hominem. You even are that disrespectful that you claim you donít even read rebuttals to your statements. You have effectively made every future opinions from you something that can be disregarded straight away.

I did not say iPhone is uninnovative and unintuitive. I have tried Iphones many many times, I also own iPod Touch. I do like Iphone, but I just don't find the HS UI in any way special over any other HS UI. Some of the iOS apps though are great and very intuitive to use, but I think that's more in the software development side.

you're worse.
    putting the logic at your own "n97 sucked and so is n8" by yourself.
    i didnt even confirm this, i said IM EXPECTING N8 TO SUCK.

see the word "EXPECTING"

you're just a diva yourself

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thnx for the link, hadn't read that article yet.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

you're worse.
    putting the logic at your own "n97 sucked and so is n8" by yourself.
    i didnt even confirm this, i said IM EXPECTING N8 TO SUCK.

see the word "EXPECTING"

you're just a diva yourself
    Really now?

it's just the same 5800, n97, x6 + 12mp + camera sensor thingy +hdmi + amoled
    im pointing that how come symbian OS suffer low memory, lags, delays even though it doesnt have proper UI
    its a complex os version of symbian^1 with a boring ui
    All these statements from you tell to me that your expectations of failure come straight from your disappointments from previous experiences with Symbian^1 phones. "N97 sucked, therefore N8 will suck too." might've been a bit overstatement from my part, but it had a point nevertheless.

...And you still don't state reasons for your arguments.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Im still going with Symbian and want to test S^3. S^1 was the first smartphone OS i used. I used to have a dumbphone and a Palm with me. S^3 is a transistion OS and i want to see how Nokia did this. With S^4 and Meego coming im more interested about how s^3 will look and feel.

N97 was buggy as hell but because of this failure, Nokia improved their OS which the 5530 was running so far the best S^1 during its time (contacts bar, slide snooze, landscape keayboard auto, etc). S^3 would be a better OS since its parent was the buggy S^1.

Im a bit scared more for S^4 since it will be a major rehash of codes. Windows 7 is better than Vista because Win7 was rooted more closely to Win Xp. Microsoft did a few major changes which made Vista suck as hell compared to XP.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

your simply hopeless, there are things that are meant to say without saying such fuss and arguments and reasons, coz that are the things that are meant to be

it's just a matter of common sense

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Wait...what?

Sense is something that you don't make, and common sense might be something that you don't have.

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by symbiote.s60
    @shadow: Wasn't MeeGo the high-end device? Or if they both are, what's wrong with that?
    Oh My Gawd.......

MeeGo is bloody high-end!!!

Why should Symbian^4 be high-end?

Chan said that S^3 was supposed to be for S40 feature phones

Are Nokia sorry, SF suicidal?

If I got S^3 on my Nokia feature phone, my next feature phone would be Samsung or SE

S^4 should be developed as a complete break.

A light OS

Not high-end

No 30 fps 3D gaming or DIVX decoding, just a smart, light OS That actually works As It Should

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast