Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Why is N8 phone taking so long, and where do we stand with Symbian?

i only got to read your last phrase coz i can see it will typing this.

its because you're bias

im not even gonna bother read all of that long bias opinion of yours.

ui doesnt have anything to do with lags?
    i wont bother answer that for you. pathetic.

discover it yourself. try turning off "theme effects"

there i spilled it. go try it yourself

and one thing

you're such a DIVA

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

It not even judging the phone, chanchan

its more of like expectations

the hardware specs are spilled
    you cant really say we're judging without basis

and again its not even judging
    gosh

it all came from your mouth.

again the specs are spilled so moreover you have something to expect unless youre ignorant

its like at cooking, the chef put huge amount of salt are you gonna act ignorant and say like no no its not gonna be salty

gosh whats with these people this days

such a waste of time

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shinki0016
    It not even judging the phone, chanchan

its more of like expectations

the hardware specs are spilled
    you cant really say we're judging without basis

and again its not even judging
    gosh

it all came from your mouth.

again the specs are spilled so moreover you have something to expect unless youre ignorant

its like at cooking, the chef put huge amount of salt are you gonna act ignorant and say like no no its not gonna be salty

gosh whats with these people this days

such a waste of time
    Thank you for being to tired to read why your comments are so baseless. This is the kind of attitude which would make you so not credible. All I'm asking you is to answer me back with something I cant shoot down. Which this reply means you cant. And you tell me to respect you when you cant respect others who are simply trying to point out that you are misinformed and so immature of you to take a view of if you're not with me, your against me. Forums are made so we can express our opinions and be ready to discuss our misconceptions with others. Do you think we who are more informed than you are would accept your comments when they are in fact flawed and wrong and feeling so high and mighty when they are standing on a hill of sand? To make a long story short:

1. Your comments are flawed and I am simply pointing out your flaws
    2. It is wrong to judge S^3 as same old same old since it was made from scratch with new underlying sw engine. Therefore this thing should not be judged until it is actually released.
    3. You are complaining about UI, and yet even before N8 was announced, it was already announced that there will be no UI changes for S^3, so why exactly were you expecting UI changes?
    4. Android phones arent using Android Identity either (SenseUI, MotoBLUR, etc), and iPhone gets jailbroken for wallpapers, new lockscreens, etc, so why bash Symbian users who get SPB?
    5. If you see my shooting down your flawed comments are biased, your field of view is narrow. I am just saying what you said shows you as misinformed, and I am just giving you correct information from which you can form politically correct opinions.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

God, please provide this person with adequate amount of knowledge, understanding and help this person clean the dark aura that surrounds him

bye to this thread, im fed up with such bias opinion
    you diva

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

About the spilled specs:
    1. You are expecting it to do bad because of what exactly?
    2. You yourself said that speed/performance is a combination of OS and hardware. And all I'm saying is that the N8 hardware is enough for Symbian to perform, and you keep on insisting that it will suck. Why? Because there are 1Ghz phones out there?
    3. The 3GS did not suck on 600Mhz, so why would the N8 suck?
    4. You have wrong expectations of the N8, if you want to talk about expectations. I have said before, its not the Nokia savior, its not the one who's supposed to compete against the Desire, iPhone4, Galaxy S or whatever. Its just a new phone with a new OS that has been way overhyped due to the N97 debacle. Think of the 5800 when released, just another xpressmusic phone which happened to be touchscreen.

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Chanchan is not paid by Nokia as such, but he has invested so much in Nokia, especially Nokia Discussions, he feels that he has to defend them at every moment and also defend their OS's

I can understand this kind of behaviour, and it is so easy, almost natural for humans to act this way

I used to act the same myself

Laughing at android (OMG a Java smartphone) and iPhone (no mms) was what I used to do while lying about Symbian and saying I never had any of these problems others speak of

I used to say when people where giving out about hard-reseting to fix minor probs "what are you on about I haven't once hard reseted" when in reality I was hard reseting once a month until I hacked my phone

I am amshamed of my past behaviour, and I can make excuses, but that does not excuse me from my wrongdoing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

And by the way n8 with be the first and LAST symbian^3 device to be used as their flagship phone

stope wondering why, nokia and i might know why their throwing symbian as their os for their flagship device.

even nokia confirmed this by themselves

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shinki0016
    God, please provide this person with adequate amount of knowledge, understanding and help this person clean the dark aura that surrounds him

bye to this thread, im fed up with such bias opinion
    you diva
    People these days think they're always correct. At least shadow was much more mature and had half decent opinions and can handle criticism. This is what the internet does. Read a few reviews and you think you know everything and when someone points out all your wrongs, you feel hurt instead of enlightened. O_o

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

N8 is not a flagship phone.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Oh i just realized

your from philippines

an all out nokia country, ok no wonder why

Its pretty pointless to have an argue with you
    coz people like you will only believe what they want to believe

btw

expectations are neither right or wrong

as i said respect each others opinion

its rude saying expectations are wrong

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast