Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Detailed Nokia N8 Review

Quote Originally Posted by zymesh
    *phones are meant to be small 4" display wont be comfortable in the pocket, you need a 'man bag' for that XD
    Well yeah, but think about it,super AMOLED 4" display will be sexy for viewing videos and web pages ,yes?
    And anyway yes the N8 is transitional,I would wait for the N9 which would run on Meego ,which would be quite good.
    I actually I'm quite tempted to be buy the N900 even now,just for it's lovely OS ,and meego should even be better so I'm quite anixious for it's launch.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by chanchan05
    Seriously speaking, I am sticking with Nokia, and will not consider switching brands in the near future because I am not too careful with my phones, and the utter lack of HTC support in my country doesnt entice me.
    Totally agree with this. Android phones are fairly new in the Ph and doesn't have too much support compared to Nokia which is just about everywhere in the Ph.

I'm gonna love the transition though. A touch friendly S60v5 is exactly what I needed for a change, since I'm completely satisfied with Symbian.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I dont know why people are comparing with so many phones which can not be compared with N8, where all those phones fall in a high price range.

compare N8 with a phone which is with in the price range.

w.r.t price vs features/UI/OS or anything i think N8 is beats any other

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 123_456
    I dont know why people are comparing with so many phones which can not be compared with N8, where all those phones fall in a high price range.

compare N8 with a phone which is with in the price range.

w.r.t price vs features/UI/OS or anything i think N8 is beats any other
    Agree, but still apart from it's camera ,the N8 isn't really miles ahead from the current s60 v5 generation
    better still ,if you have a samsung omnia ,I don't know if going towards the N8 would be a notable improvement for you.

but obviously ,yes if you want to enter the world of symbian then this phone is of an excellent value for it's price.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

No review really is completely unbiased, its based on what the reviewer knows and how that relates to the world. i have been reading Eldar's reviews for years and i seldom disagree with what he usually has to say in regards to handsets. I think that he comes from a perspective that there is always more room for improvement. nokia is stuck in the 80's as sad as this makes me, still they make ok handsets but nothing extraordinary and that is the problem. n8 is boring

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Why everyone seemed to forget that in most of Nokia phones you get Quality product hardware wise i have always owned Nokia and they take drops Bumps Dust High Temps and all sort of abuse. and im not sure that Apples iPhone can live up to it. mentioning the iPhone here because everyone seems to compair anything that comes out of nokia to that

and Why oh WHYYYY do i need to pay around 800 usd for an iphone Hell i would pay a bit more and buy a laptop...!

N97 when it was first released here it was about 500 usd

all prices are without contracts ! and with contracts its a bit worst for the iPhone so no thank you !

i mean its Cool to have a phone that has nice UI massive App store but whats the point of it if it loses signal if you hold it in a certain way. or if you drop lightly it will go Weee ~

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Whats wrong with today's reviewers is that all they care about is UI as opposed to what the phone can or cannot do. I agree wholeheartedly with jayteee.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123