Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Nokia N8 Overview - Part 3 of 3 (Music player, USB and TV Out )

<style type='text/css'> #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 100%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; } </style> <div id='gallery-1' class='gallery galleryid-57697'><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><br style="clear: both" /><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><br style="clear: both" /><br style='clear: both;' /></div>
    <span>This is the final part of the Nokia N8 video walkthroughs. In this video you can learn more about the Nokia N8 music player, USB connections and the TV Out feature. Enjoy the video!
    </span>
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWAUqkU45hw[/youtube]
    [Thx Toni]
    <a href="http://www.dailymobile.net/2010/06/11/nokia-n8-overview-part-3-of-3-music-player-usb-and-tv-out/">
    </a>
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia N8 Overview - Part 3 of 3 (Music player, USB and TV Out )

They need to stop with all these silly videos and give us a release date or i'm off for a bite of the Apple, my upgrades next month and i hate waiting so as soon as that day comes what evers available i'm getting ...N8 or iPhone.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

mouse?aweesomeeeeee ^_^ +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr G
    They need to stop with all these silly videos and give us a release date or i'm off for a bite of the Apple, my upgrades next month and i hate waiting so as soon as that day comes what evers available i'm getting ...N8 or iPhone.
    Exactly. Look at the prolonged introduction of SE X10. What a disaster. After more than 6 months of waiting it comes out, and then with an older Firmware, while Desire/N1 took their sweet bite in the market.

When N8 is out (I guess in October), it will not be one of the best phones in the market. Think about iphone 4G, Galaxy S models and the new ones coming. Motorola even wants to bring a phone with 2Ghz CPU by the end of this year...

You cannot let people in suspense for a long time. Not everyone will wait for too long. At least not me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Nokia's marketing is really subpar in a very tough market now dominated by Apple's whiz bang, well executed demos. They should have put together a far shorter, far more exciting and a far more visual demo. Hell, the guy puts the phone output to a big screen and then does nothing with it... just a static image sits there for eons while he drones on! And this guy, regardless of who he is, is not cut out for doing product demonstrations. He should have shown how great videos look on the device, some cool games, the gps and more aspects of the ui. The N8 looks like a great device, but this guy and these long, drawn out, nothing-really-to-see demos put me to sleep. When are they going to learn market these things?