Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: DONīT BUY THE NEW N8!!! Who's with me? I thing i have good reasons inside...

and what is your benefit when I dont buy it? Are you trying to compense something? just because you bought the N97 and you are unhappy I dont see any reason to join your stupid idea.
    peace

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: DONīT BUY THE NEW N8!!! Who's with me? I thing i have good reasons inside...

i loled! so u you want us to stick with the inferior N97? times change, technology moves faster keep up with the pace or drop out of the race. cant wait 4 N8, hopefully gonna get it with my next contract upgrade

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

...........N8 is better more than the software....why should i stick to n97....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

if i could buy the i would,bacause it have different software,hardware,and much more...and i think nokia knew abt. The n97,so i think they'll improve this one

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by omar_killer
    if i could buy the n8 i would,bacause it have different software,hardware,and much more...and i think nokia knew abt. The n97,so i think they'll improve this one

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

What has this got to do with Symbian s60 v5!

Moved General Symbian Discussion.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

That is so effing ridiculous... Technoiogy moves on. Go live with it. Expecting a piece of hardware to be the top of the line for two years... I bet in two years you 'd be crying because Nokia didn't move on and tell us Symbian is a POS because they had no chance to improve, and the old stuff they had for the past 18 months didn't sell good enough so they end up bankrupt...
    I'm not gonna buy a N8 - but not for those "reasons" you gave. My reason is pretty simple: it doesn't have a hardware keyboard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

The N97 case is just "my case", is not the real point...
    U thing the N8 is going to be an amazing phone right? haha... lol!
    Ok, nokia still need your money... spent... spent... nokiafans are worst than iphonefans... I know now... (not all the people...)

Just for the INTELLIGENT AND SMART people who really knows the true: DONT BUY THE N8! CRASH TO NOKIA! SAVE THE WORLD!

* A question in the N97 case: Nokia/Symbian: are u joking/playing with your customers?

PS: For that who said me -read before u buy Come on... are u serious

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gran turismo
    Ok, nokia still need your money... spent... spent... nokiafans are worst than iphonefans... I know now... (not all the people...)

Just for the INTELLIGENT AND SMART people who really knows the true: DONT BUY THE N8! CRASH TO NOKIA! SAVE THE WORLD!

* A question in the N97 case: Nokia/Symbian: are u joking/playing with your customers?

if you don't like nokia then go buy an Apple or HTC

NOT buying the n8 won't prove anything

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gran turismo

So come and give some serious reasons. All I read so far from you was "I don't like my phone so everything Nokia does is bad and they must be kicked out of business" and "They bring a new phone that is better than mine and I want my phone to stay the best for a longer time so go and boycott them"
    And that makes you look just like a Nokia hater that is just as bad as those argument free Apple/Android/WiMo/whatever hater
    Nokia, by no means is perfect. But so is every company. There is noone producing the perfect phone/computer/car/whatever so you better do some serious research first before buying a product so you find something that doesn't bother you too much. Or just buy the first thing that looks shiny enough, but then you shouldn't complainif it's a POS.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast