Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Pictures: Nokia N8 White / Silver

Here are some fresh new pictures of the white / silver Nokia N8. The Nokia N8 is a powerful combination of internet, video, photos, music, maps with Symbian^3 operating system. With a large capacitive touch screen supporting pinch to zoom, social networking integration, a Carl Zeiss 12 megapixel camera with wide-angle lens and Xenon flash, shooting 720p HD video, on demand Web TV, HDMI connectivity and USB OTG, you can create, discover and share a world of creativity. Additionally, for the software developers, the device includes Qt 4.6.2, Java MIDP 2.1 and Flash Lite 4.0.
    The Nokia N8 brings also compatibility with popular Internet video formats and desktop Flash. With optimized video streaming and playback support, Nokia N8 provides a fantastic platform for bringing your favorite TV and other video services to a mobile computer. We’re in the midst of finalizing the Web TV developer framework and will release a customizable open source Web TV app template, created and used in a collaboration with dozens of globally acclaimed broadcasters.

<style type='text/css'> #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 33%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; } </style> <div id='gallery-1' class='gallery galleryid-57121'><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><br style="clear: both" /><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><br style="clear: both" /><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><br style="clear: both" /><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><br style="clear: both" /><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl> <br style='clear: both;' /></div>
    [Via - Via]
    <a href="http://www.dailymobile.net/2010/06/03/pictures-nokia-n8-white/">
    </a>
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Pictures: Nokia N8 White

in my opinion it's silver not white and in the nokiablog.com they also say that it's silver

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I've owned several Nokia phones over the years. I gave up on my N97 about a month ago. The camera and GPS were great, but the software in general was just miserable. It was just so slow running and the S60 v5 design/layout looking like something from 2003 (which it kinda is).

Even though the N8 is kinda slick looking and though it runs a new version of Symbian it seems the problem remains. It still looks like same old S60 v5. And as Android is growing bigger and bigger I think Nokia eventually will be left quite alone with Symbian. Hope I'm wrong but I'm afraid Nokia won't win me back with this one. Sorry.

/A happy X10 owner

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by patti_9000
    in my opinion it's silver not white and in the nokiablog.com they also say that it's silver
    i changed the title, happy now?
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Pictures: Nokia N8 White / Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Phat^Trance
    i changed the title, happy now?
    yeah