Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default What do you want in N8 Phone most, for daily use more than what was in S^1.

Here Only genuine requists. Please
    I will send your demands definately to the symbian system administrators.
    Only Daily needed stuff should be asked . That you generally wish to use everyday.

So its open for this week Only. Upto Next Sunday.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: What do you want in N8 Phone most, for daily use more than what was in S^1.

A better calendar. Seriously.

I know the Symbian Calendar is already very good, but there are somethings that the s40 calendar does better than the Symbian Calendar.

1. S40 calendar recognizes birthdays from the contacts app details and sets it as "events" for that particular day

2. Repeating memos/to-do's. In the Symbian Calendar, a to-do or memo can be set for a particular day. However in the s40 calendar, these memos, to-do's and meetings can be set as repeating events.

3. Allow the active standby calendar to display more than events for the next two days, or at least make it adjustable to show the events for the next week.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: What do you want in N8 Phone most, for daily use more than what was in S^1.

the homescreen, the camera and the gamezz =)
    It's a all in one featured phone so I won't need a camera or a PSP anymore .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

1/its gotta be a decent battery. my concern with this phone is that the battery is not strong enough.

2/also good support from nokia is a must

3/performance and speed

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Everything! Music, videos, apps, games, camera, work, web surfing, facebook, texting, calling, voice recording, etc. But like someone just said, the battery for N8 is simply to weak to handle all of these at once, and so is the software. I've never feel so hopeless with Nokia before, after a bad experience with s60v5, I think it's time for a change . Nokia prove me wrong!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

MUSIC: i need a stronger battery i always freak out when the battery is empty :P make it easier to create playlists !!! creating playlists on the 5800 is horrible
    better browser: something like opera mobile

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

1) Downward compatibility with S60v5 and S60v3 application,
    2) More efficient way of inputing calendar entries (One touch),
    3) Supports opening, editing and saving word documents, excel, presentation slides on native Messaging application.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by chanchan05
    A better calendar. Seriously.

1. S40 calendar recognizes birthdays from the contacts app details and sets it as "events" for that particular day
    This is the first question I wanted to ask about the N8... is this "smart" phone finally capabale of showing contacts birthdays in the calendar ? I find it sooooo stupid that my 5800 at v50 is still not capable of doing this simple and basic thing, while another Nokia phone I have for more than 10 years does this without any problem !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I also hope the N8 will support more than one Exchange account (private/business).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by patti_9000
    make it easier to create playlists !!! creating playlists on the 5800 is horrible
    Seriously? What problems do you have? I found it very easy to use playlists in the 5800. You could even remove or add songs unlike Apple's iPod.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast