Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Interview with Murtazin,part 1.Nokia N8 leak,market prospects and Symbian^3

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Interview with Murtazin,part 1.Nokia N8 leak,market prospects and Symbian^3

...and this is the 2nd part:
    http://www.unwiredview.com/2010/05/0...about-eseries/
    I think this review is eye opening, according to his retweet to me (which I hope it is true), about he's not a Nokia hater.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Interview with Murtazin,part 1.Nokia N8 leak,market prospects and Symbian^3

i liked reading this interview because it shows how murtazin really thinks about N8 and how nokia works

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

These are interesting thoughts. When I read them, I find myself agreeing with a lot of points there. Many of us have been begging Nokia for a better HW+SW to bring in the market, after the introduction of 5800XM. And what do we get? Same mediocre hardware in N97, X6, N97 mini. I really couldn't understand Nokia's agressive positioning of N97 as a high-end phone?!
    And even now, Nokia plans to bring out an average phone later this year (N and announce the whole world that it is an exclusive device. I've turned my head away from N8, when the phone specs came out...
    When the N8 with S^3 is finally availabe for sale (September?), do yourselves a favor - compare it (HW, SW, price...) with other available phones, and make yoursef the objective decision to buy it or not. Do not let any commercial company influence you on this matter.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Looks like Murtazin has well and trully put the kybosh on the Nokia hype train.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Nice reading, but I still think N8 will be a great phone, I like the specs, and I really looking forward to get one.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by usta
    When the N8 with S^3 is finally availabe for sale (September?), do yourselves a favor - compare it (HW, SW, price...) with other available phones, and make yoursef the objective decision to buy it or not. Do not let any commercial company influence you on this matter.
    i will compare but i still like it

Quote Originally Posted by N97Blues
    Nice reading, but I still think N8 will be a great phone, I like the specs, and I really looking forward to get one.
    i like the specs too and i think i will get one AFTER comparing with other phones