Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia N8 Applications/Speakers

I like to listen to music on my phone while I'm in the shower, I don't need stereo speakers, but I'd prefer to have them over a mono speaker.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Skullet
    I like to listen to music on my phone while I'm in the shower, I don't need stereo speakers, but I'd prefer to have them over a mono speaker.
    I was just wondering. The 5610 only had a mono speaker as far as I can tell and it had very good quality, even better than stereo speakers on some phones. I am wondering if this one could compare in quality.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by belgicanofl
    Why do you need stereo speakers anyway, get a hifi system and connect via bluetooth,
    or get a bluetooth audio player in your car, and you'll get great music.

Nobody appreciates those weirdos walking around with their music playing for everyone to hear.
    Yeah, I frickin hate those people. I ask myself a question in my head like, Do they know about earphones/headsets? One time there was this person who sat just behind my seat in a bus and just started blasting music that was louder than the TV and was more annoying is that his phone sounded like crap and the sound was crackly

But I agree with Skullet, its better to have Stereo speakers but with this phone Mono is fine with me :P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Why do you need stereo speakers anyway, get a hifi system and connect via bluetooth,

Nobody appreciates those weirdos walking around with their music playing for everyone to hear.
    Guess it happens frequently in the ph LOL there was this one guy in my grocery he was just playing music from his phone!

chanchan thanks for the summary of what Qt's are!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i dont listen to music in public its just something ive come to like with the phone its a preferance for me i do use earphones when in public
    so whats weird is somebody calling somebody a weirdo wanting stereo speakers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by chanchan05
    Agree! I'd prefer using headphones. LOL.
    i do use earphones buddy its just something i have come custom to when not in public you can actually hear the phone ring or text if you a great distance away from it in another room LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmynokia
    i dont listen to music in public its just something ive come to like with the phone its a preferance for me i do use earphones when in public
    so whats weird is somebody calling somebody a weirdo wanting stereo speakers
    I wasn't calling you a weirdo though. Only called the people that use speakerphones at max next to their ears or in their hands, to annoy everyone, like the 90's generation did with the kettleblasters

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Skullet
    I agree on that, but it's not good for your phone, since in your bathroom you have too much humidity which forms condense and bacterias inside your phone and could get it to shortcut.

I bought some cheap creative sound system for in the bathroom and my phone goes wrapped in a towem inside the bathroom ornament lol.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I agree on that, but it's not good for your phone, since in your bathroom you have too much humidity which forms condense and bacterias inside your phone and could get it to shortcut.

I bought some cheap creative sound system for in the bathroom and my phone goes wrapped in a towem inside the bathroom ornament l
    hah i dont bring phone into bathroom i no what the
    effects could be its just so i can hear it buddy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I bought some cheap creative sound system for in the bathroom and my phone goes wrapped in a towem inside the bathroom ornament lol.

It could also void my warranty due to moisture damage, its only a 5800 though so its not like it would actually be any sort of loss if it died.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast