Join Today
Page 1 of 28 123 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 275
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    454
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default [PROJECT COMPLETED] Porting Dolby Effect From Fp1!

    Here is compilation of Files/codec needing for porting dolby to First gen phones! Tester needed . . .(use only in default music player . .and not in taylor's new music player)
    Flashing needed . . . .Please post your feedback so I can finalise it!
    Just drag and drop as mentioned in rar archive overwrite if needed!
    WARNING files are not tested already tested so please cooperate and contribute in porting!

    [new attachment added with audio effects plugins and dlls]

    Edit : redirect yourself to http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...=71289.new#new
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: [PROJECT] Porting Dolby Effect From Fp1!

    I think mpxaudioeffectsxxx plug-ins and dll also are needed... +1 btw..

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,066
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [PROJECT] Porting Dolby Effect From Fp1!

    Quote Originally Posted by kartik.bose
    Here is compilation of Files/codec needing for porting dolby to First gen phones! Tester needed . . .(use only in default music player . .and not in taylor's new music player)
    Flashing needed . . . .Please post your feedback so I can finalise it!
    Just drag and drop as mentioned in rar archive overwrite if needed!
    WARNING files are not tested already tested so please cooperate and contribute in porting!
    why you dont test by your self

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    454
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: [PROJECT] Porting Dolby Effect From Fp1!

    Quote Originally Posted by dhdesigner
    why you dont test by your self
    pc is not detecting my c7....so i cant flash!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    454
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: [PROJECT] Porting Dolby Effect From Fp1!

    Quote Originally Posted by chris_marsh
    I think mpxaudioeffectsxxx plug-ins and dll also are needed... +1 btw..
    +1 new files added

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    154
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [PROJECT] Porting Dolby Effect From Fp1!

    @kartik.bose
    try to reflash your nokia c7 with dead flasing mode mate..anyone has done with this one?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    279
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [PROJECT] Porting Dolby Effect From Fp1!

    Quote Originally Posted by yoyokau
    @kartik.bose
    try to reflash your nokia c7 with dead flasing mode mate..anyone has done with this one?
    So as i understand it wont work with 0904

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    555
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [PROJECT] Porting Dolby Effect From Fp1!

    can u tell reason we should not use new music player

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    279
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [PROJECT] Porting Dolby Effect From Fp1!

    Quote Originally Posted by 4peace
    can u tell reason we should not use new music player
    probly either player wont work at all or phone will brick

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    154
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [PROJECT] Porting Dolby Effect From Fp1!

    Quote Originally Posted by jekasbalto
    So as i understand it wont work with 0904
    i think you got the point..as the topic creator said, it will not work on taylor's music player, and i bet it is because of the music player(taylor's) files are not compatible with this mod ..i think so..


 
Page 1 of 28 123 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Original Mod] Porting Anna Calender for CFW (70 % completed)
    By akshay5233 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 12:18 AM
  2. porting dolby digital plus from v 112.10.1404
    By m.hany in forum Symbian^3 Mods Request and Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 11:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •