Join Today
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Use New "Text Message Filter" in Anna firmware even with restore data with few

Hello frnds I'm here to show you new trick to use new anna Text Messaging Filter which are unable to use after restore & want to roll back to previous old data. Those who want to use their PR 1.2 restore data on new PR 2.0 then follow these steps...

* 1st of all if u already upgraded ur firmware to Anna 22.14 PR 2.0 then downgrade this one into 11.5 (Quality Assurance) from navifirm.
    * After downgrade to 11.5 (Quality Assurance) then u can upgrade to any version except Anna util reach to main step.
    * Then Restore ur PR 1.2 old data 1st as u always do normally.
    * Connect ur s^3 device with pc suite. (use latest nokia pc suite not ovi suite)
    * After connected device then goto Messaging option on pc suite & let see that can u seee all ur messages on pc.
    * Then copy all ur messages from Inbox,sent,draft,My Folder step by step to any drive in pc.
    * After copied all messages to drive then upgrade ur firmware in Anna Pr 2.0
    * After flash to Anna PR 2.0 now again connect ur device with pc suite & goto messaging option.
    * Now copy ur all messages (which u were copied to drive) from drive to pc suite in messaging option. You can see there empty inbox,sent,my folder. You can also create ur own folder which with the ur old messages were stored with their own folder.
    * After copy all messages to pc suite in messaging then now you can use ur new Text Message Filter.
    * After all take ur backup in any way like on mmc or with ovi suite & you can use this new Text Message Filter with restore ur new data in future too... which u created backup earlier after follow these steps.

This is only my personal experience & want to share with u. This is my 1st thread so sorry for any mistake & my bad english. Do with your own responsibility.
    Do write your experience.. Gud Luck

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Use New "Text Message Filter" in Anna firmware even with restore data with few

Unfortunately this won't work, I mean logically if you have more folders in my folder.. coz Ovi suite won't store them separately but all my folder's sms in a single folder but then I have them separated in different folders thus this trick won't be a solution for me, although I thought about it once but then I couldn't.. Also in the latest Anna release with split screen feature, this feature is not there..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Use New "Text Message Filter" in Anna firmware even with restore data with few

It was only for leaked anna,which someone wont.... Its nt for official.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

gr8 !!!!!!!!! thanx so much.